Who the hell is sending me steam messages!?

Author Topic: Who the hell is sending me steam messages!?  (Read 764 times)

I only have forumers, a friend, and my brother added. And sure as hell the last 2 aren't up at 12:53.
whoever it is stop, because I cant turn my computer on due to it waking up the whole house before the steam alerts.

cool invention of the future, might come in handy

You should probably go on "offline" so people know that you're offline and not message you. :K

I only have forumers, a friend, and my brother added. And sure as hell the last 2 aren't up at 12:53.
whoever it is stop, because I cant turn my computer on due to it waking up the whole house before the steam alerts.
Turn Steam's sound off.

Turn your speakers off.

Defriend whoever is sending you the messages.

I don't see where your problem is.

You should probably go on "offline" so people know that you're offline and not message you. :K
Yeah, this.

Its pretty much your fault OP.

Turn Steam's sound off.

Turn your speakers off.

Defriend whoever is sending you the messages.

I don't see where your problem is.

I don't see the point in defriending them. If he's getting alerts, that means he's online, and therefore it's his responsibility to turn off Steam.

I cannot access the computer right now. If I do, it will make lots of noise.
I didn't have time to set it to offline.

I don't see the point in defriending them. If he's getting alerts, that means he's online, and therefore it's his responsibility to turn off Steam.
Just presenting some common sense solutions to a problem that really didn't need a topic to be answered.

Mute/Remove annoyances from friends list

I cannot access the computer right now. If I do, it will make lots of noise.
I didn't have time to set it to offline.
Does it have external speakers? Can you unplug them?

why do people never turn off their computers anyways
like i always turn off mine when im done with it / go to sleep

why even have the sounds enabled in the first place? ik it's too late for that now but still? why?

Nvm. Found a solution. Just gonna plug headphones into the computer