Author Topic: Am I seriously that bad of someone?  (Read 3246 times)

well maybe people don't like you that much?
am i really that bad of a loving person?
in all reality seriously, am i really that loving bad to everyone here?
yeah im loving sarcastic, i like to play and mess around with people.
but is it that bad of my existance to everyone?
Last time i friended Maxx i ended up in a room of about 50 people who i didn't know. Pretty much all of them were children.

I'm not dissing you Maxx, i'm just letting people be aware of the things you do. It's quite bothersome.

You can friend me again, but i expect nothing different.

Vv45689.
oh ok
OH.
SO YOUR SAYING "im not dissing you" BUT YOU ARE "IM just letting people be aware of how loving idiotic you are on skype"

Fun fact: Have any of you been aware that 85% of the time im on the blockland forums, i am sarcastic, or just being a joker? and the other 15% is me being helpful to people? nope, seems that some people cant realize.
Sure, I have quite the history, I've been just overrun by hate lately, but do i seriously need to be loving hated on every corner of this forum?
is it really that bad? am i really that bad? seriously, just come on, 95% of the time i actually post on this forum, im either called a loving autistic nut or a handicap because i like being sarcastic, but NOPE.
lets look at wound for example: yeah guy that had forgeted up history, but when i was seeing him cross the roads of the forums i didnt always SEE HIM GET RUN OVER NOW DID I?
heres my "are you loving serious" meter. [=======>] 100%.
no but really, am i that bad of a person? what the forget sectors of being here do i need to change in the way i act?

I think I've read this thread before.

you can start by not making text walls
that are actually informative and have a purpose

I never thought of you as a bad forumer until you made this thread.
Seriously, lock it because this will only make your rep worse.

I think I've read this thread before.
Eh, never posted this before.

why would you be so critical over one opinion? really.

shrug it off and grow up, that's how life is; not everyone will like you.

Eh, never posted this before.

It's only entirely similar to the eight other threads just like this one you made.

why would you be so critical over one opinion? really.

shrug it off and grow up, that's how life is; not everyone will like you.
this loving topic is about how everything that has happened to me in the past 10 months has been.
not that.

He said he wasn't dissing you.
He (VincentTheGuy) only, and ONLY said that he didn't like being added to a random room with random people he didn't know.

That's not saying you're an idiot or anything beyond those lines. At all.

Enjoy your rep being lowered on here and becoming more disliked by the community.

Enjoy your rep being lowered on here and becoming more disliked by the community.
His rep is loving destroyed

heres my "are you loving serious" meter. [=======>] 100%.
no but really, am i that bad of a person? what the forget sectors of being here do i need to change in the way i act?
these are the kinda things that kinda irritate me
making a rant won't really help, maybe pming on why they hate you will

it'd be nice to know what he actually does wrong though

you're really gullible and you freak out over nothing

He said he wasn't dissing you.
He (VincentTheGuy) only, and ONLY said that he didn't like being added to a random room with random people he didn't know.

That's not saying you're an idiot or anything beyond those lines. At all.

"It's quite bothersome"
"i just let the people know of the things you do"

His rep is loving destroyed
Reputation [==>           ] 10%
Pretty much.