Poll

Do you like my new crosshair?

Yes
15 (25%)
No
45 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: -REMAKE- Accurate crosshair  (Read 3650 times)

Ok new edit I have made a new one. ALOT BETTER!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 10:00:42 AM by ThatRandomGuy »

PS. THIS IS MY FIRST ADD-ON SO IT WILL SUCK

That isnt really an excuse. You shouldn't be releasing addons if you know they suck.

1.  Get a better image editing program like Gimp or Paint.net so you can do transparency.

2.  That doesn't really look accurate at all, and it's certainly not multipurpose, which is what 90% of Blocklanders are looking for.

That isnt really an excuse. You shouldn't be releasing addons if you know they suck.

I am just getting used to this ok? I am very new to things like this

1.  Get a better image editing program like Gimp or Paint.net so you can do transparency.

I will. Thank you for the suggestion :)

I am just getting used to this ok? I am very new to things like this
don't release the very first add-ons you make, especially if you think they suck

this isn't an add-on
it's not even good as what it's supposed to be

Guys forget off on the guy, He said he is New at it So what? We are all people, Everybody is different.

Maybe in a few months he could get alot better, We was all new at something when we started on it.

Guys forget off on the guy, He said he is New at it So what? We are all people, Everybody is different.

Maybe in a few months he could get alot better, We was all new at something when we started on it.

Thanks, I will get better I am upgrading this with a better program :)

You dont capitalize a word after a comma, more than that, in the middle of the sentence, and if this add-on was better than the default version of it, it might be a bit more useful.

Ok new edit I have made a new one. ALOT BETTER!
Have you made sure it's visible in the dark?

This one still isn't transparent

I decided to make it transparent because everyone want's it transparent. I'll give credit to RandomGuy because he made the design?

How to install (I hope this works):

First download the Crosshair to desktop
Ok then You open your BL Folder Then You Hit Base
Then Client
Then Ui
Then Drag the crosshair to the folder
Then set it to Read-only.

Credit also goes to Nerdy for making a tutorial on how to download crosshairs if this works.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:35:47 PM by Theepicman »

don't release the very first add-ons you make, especially if you think they suck
it depends on your add-on hold yourself to a high standard when your releasing stuff, my first add-on was tactical player