made it to loving playoffs

Author Topic: made it to loving playoffs  (Read 1436 times)

yeah we won our game tonight 28-14, our end record is 6-3, every paper ranked us second to last in our conference, and with a 1-8 record. forget you because we just loving proved them so wrong against one of the best teams we've played.

blogland yeah but forget you this is seriously one of the few times ive cried in my highschool years lol, our school hasnt made it to playoffs in like 10 years

discuss your schools sports man forget

my school's doing super par this year
has nothing to do with me, i considered joining a sport, either swimming, football or... football ("soccer" you forgetin americans) but ended up deciding not to because it'd take too much time outta my already ever so busy schedule
either way good on ya

Our hockey team has nobody on it this year so we'll probably suck lol.

I bet your coach would be so proud to see how you act outside of sports.

yeah
my football team has been undefeated since the start of the season

Got to play a little bit tonight and our starting quarterback is out with a dislocated elbow.

We have no chance at playoffs lol out record is 1 - 6

in middle school football our team made it to the second to last playoff seat
we lost that game because the entire field was literally mud and you couldn't do stuff in it

I bet your coach would be so proud to see how you act outside of sports.
because im happy we won im doing something bad? what are you trying to say?
yeah
my football team has been undefeated since the start of the season
nice man, what state do you live in? is football pretty big or do you just play crappy teams? texas would be a cool place to play football just because they are so serious about it haha
in middle school football our team made it to the second to last playoff seat
we lost that game because the entire field was literally mud and you couldn't do stuff in it
our field is pretty stuff too, especially around this time lol

dude with that record?  that's a hella nice job, congrats
edit misread thought you meant 1-8 was your record so far but still nice job

have a drink on me, cause our was-good team isn't that great this year so
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 10:38:03 PM by Nickelob Ultra »

I guess 1 - 6 isnt too bad

considering we have 20 players dressed. 4 starting freshmen, 0 seniors, 3 linemen who have never played football before and our biggest guy being 240lbs.

my highschool football team sucks

I guess 1 - 6 isnt too bad

considering we have 20 players dressed. 4 starting freshmen, 0 seniors, 3 linemen who have never played football before and our biggest guy being 240lbs.
26 players dressed, 3 sophmores and 3 players who have never played before. we are def the most conditioned team in our conference lol, everyone plays everything. even our kicker is our starting linebacker and offensive lineman, and our punter is our starting defensive lineman

nice man, what state do you live in? is football pretty big or do you just play crappy teams? texas would be a cool place to play football just because they are so serious about it haha
i mean football pretty big around here but i think a lot has to do with that we got a new coach this year