Xavia (BLID: 29444) IMAGE HEAVY

Author Topic: Xavia (BLID: 29444) IMAGE HEAVY  (Read 3561 times)

I do not recall seeing him orbing.
You must of not been there, I took a screen shot of him orbing though, if you would like to, I could get it out of my files

You must of not been there, I took a screen shot of him orbing though, if you would like to, I could get it out of my files

Yes please. And I was there longer than you were.

I banned you due to you talking stuff about. And yes I was a little annoyed. But there was a reason to be. You discriminating my server. And THAT sentry was in the open. You guys obviously can't see it.
just another host that can't take criticism. the door's right there if you need it.

That's like banning freedom of speach
this excuse can go one way or the other, but it seems the host is bad for other reasons besides ideals from the Constitution

Oh, boy. More people to ban from my server.

I haven't seen this much support on MY drama about the abuser...
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243914.0

it was a different situation

stop being a crybaby about your failed drama

Yes please. And I was there longer than you were.

That's because you rubbed it in his face, you wanted him to be drama'd. Plus you were being a richard overall to him. This is the otherway around.

That's because you rubbed it in his face, you wanted him to be drama'd. Plus you were being a richard overall to him. This is the otherway around.

http://imgur.com/gcf8nCm

since image was broken, just got there.

I do admit at one point I was a little too rude about it, but I tried to suggest things in a more friendly way.
Then he said "Oh my god STOP WHINING" and that's what caused me to type out that message before the ban.

I do admit at one point I was a little too rude about it, but I tried to suggest things in a more friendly way.
Then he said "Oh my god STOP WHINING" and that's what caused me to type out that message before the ban.
true i saw that

At this point I would ban you.

Was it really necessary to start taking up the whole chat because you were apparently mad?

firestar is hardcore whiteknight

I haven't done dramas in a long time, I personally don't want to do another again, but several players that played at Xavia's server, told me to make this drama, and that they would support. What Xavia did was so forgeted up, I just had to make a drama to alert what kind of stuff that this guy is getting into. No, I'm not raging, but I think this is really wrong what he was doing on his server, he listened to no constructive criticism, used admin orb to place sentries in enemy bases I am supposing, having Tezuni like mods that ban you for taking up slots in the server. I mean what the forget is that?
He also has a global spawn, but bans whoever "spawn-kills", which is incorrectly using the term, plus if he wants no one to fight in spawn, there are invincible player types for a reason, multiple bases for a reason, heck you can just dup the loving spawn and make 2 of them, it's not hard.

I was on the server late at night with Xavia and he was alright, hence I could hardly believe what you just stated. If you provide evidence, I'll think otherwise. However, this was his first time putting up the TDM, and there were a lot of improvements that needed to be made including the spawns. Could you just NOT follow the rules until he fixed them?

Here you also state,

sub-dramas
Xavia
The Sam
n Turbo Recon Robot
The childish community
trolls

Childish community?! Oh dear lord does that come in mind,

"must spam cuz mad!!!"

Can you NOT read the rules? Heck,

Testing if the server had invincible playertype, also trying to get Xavia to notice that he needs to fix this
You test if it had the invincible player type, then claim "your in my spawn!". Clearly something is wrong here, no?

Can you not get used to the fact every server has childish people on it or trolls? I wouldn't even give this server a community impression considering it was its first day up. I however, I do agree, Xavia did some wrongdoings, but what I say still makes a point. You could also cut the cussing short, keyboard warrior.

Orbing back to base? Lolno. I was getting the Orange teams maus unstuck.