Author Topic: Xavia (BLID: 29444) IMAGE HEAVY  (Read 3515 times)

I haven't done dramas in a long time, I personally don't want to do another again, but several players that played at Xavia's server, told me to make this drama, and that they would support. What Xavia did was so forgeted up, I just had to make a drama to alert what kind of stuff that this guy is getting into. No, I'm not raging, but I think this is really wrong what he was doing on his server, he listened to no constructive criticism, used admin orb to place sentries in enemy bases I am supposing, having Tezuni like mods that ban you for taking up slots in the server. I mean what the forget is that?
He also has a global spawn, but bans whoever "spawn-kills", which is incorrectly using the term, plus if he wants no one to fight in spawn, there are invincible player types for a reason, multiple bases for a reason, heck you can just dup the loving spawn and make 2 of them, it's not hard.

He has banned Jack Noir and I for the same reason, as you  could see at the top of this topic. His community is also childish. I actually don't remember everything that happened since it's just  one big pile. I'll now post the pictures, you can decide for yourself, if there is too little detail, I will try and supply on what happened.
These images are not in order.

There are, I'm guessing to spawns. The global spawn and the teleport spawn where it teleports you into another base which then you can go play. If you do get killed in that base, it should not be considered a problem. I put a C4 next to the tele, n Turbo Recon Robot deliberately saw the C4, and began hitting it. I then detonated the bomb and repeatedly calls me a camper. This is one example of their childish community, or Blockland's community.

Threatened to be banned for suppling ideas on how to make the server better, constructive criticism.

Pell telling that Xavia was abusing for banning people, placing sentries in unreachable spots.

Me getting slightly mad about threatening to be banned, and how Xavia was actually being this bad at hosting a server. Also people telling Xavia to remove the sentry.

Pell also saying that Xavia and the mod was abusing, he had multiple complaints telling Xavia to stop.

Xavia placing the sentry and other team asking why.

Jack Noir's ban. At this point, this is when I start taking the pictures because I see how loving messed up this is.

Testing if the server had invincible playertype, also trying to get Xavia to notice that he needs to fix this.

Jack Noir and I trying to reason with Xavia's spawn.

/support?
Multiple people on the server support me, you should too. We need to get this message to him that he's messing up the server. I honestly think he did a good job, the map needs work though, but it really is a nice server, although his admins and he himself are messing it up. Whoever tries to talk to him, they ban them. AKA; if you talk to Xavia, he slaps you.  :cookie:
Still, I wouldn't advise giving Xavia any trust whatsoever.
Go to his server to see more proof.

I really am being truthful about this, I haven't seen really any good TDM/DM servers out there, and I would be sad if this went down in flames. I will still be retrieving pictures and updating this topic. Remember guys, be safe, and don't do drugs.

Ingame supporters
Jack Noir
Pell
Cca

sub-dramas
Xavia
The Sam
n Turbo Recon Robot
The childish community
trolls

Will be updating this topic, hopefully with more proof, pictures, and maps.

/support

Also you can't edit any posts in drama section...

Xavia already has a drama on the front page, showing that he/ she is abusive

/support

You cant edit in drama
im sorry, i tend to stay out of dramas so I don't know much about them. can we move on?

im sorry, i tend to stay out of dramas so I don't know much about them. can we move on?
Forgiven

I banned you due to you talking stuff about. And yes I was a little annoyed. But there was a reason to be. You discriminating my server. And THAT sentry was in the open. You guys obviously can't see it.

Sorry forgot to include the word server there.

I banned you due to you talking stuff about. And yes I was a little annoyed. But there was a reason to be. You discriminating my server. And THAT sentry was in the open. You guys obviously can't see it.

Well. Your way of dealing with the situation got us here. It was very abusive of you to do that. That's like banning freedom of speach

Although I did see you orbing back into the base. I was not discriminating your server. Even the players thought what was going on was right.

Although I did see you orbing back into the base. I was not discriminating your server. Even the players thought what was going on was right.
I do not recall seeing him orbing.