Author Topic: Cca 4669 & 26141 / Aduioa 44688 Admittance to trolling  (Read 8988 times)

lol
Yeah, you blow my mind.
I can't believe someone actually thinks that that rule applies in-game.

If anyone has been banned in the past, it was probably a coincidence that they happened to be trolling in-game.
There is no way Ephi/Badspot actually polices what people say on servers. So autistic.

don't get so worked up pandan, this is why you always find yourself banned lol

all i've said is that i'm sure i've seen people get banned for it. the rest of what you've said is just words you're putting in my mouth, settle bud

don't get so worked up pandan, this is why you always find yourself banned lol

all i've said is that i'm sure i've seen people get banned for it. the rest of what you've said is just words you're putting in my mouth, settle bud
Can you kindly point out where you think i'm "putting [words] in [your] mouth" ?

Also, I get banned because I slip up and break a forum rule. on the forums.
People do it. It happens.

Can you kindly point out where you think i'm "putting [words] in [your] mouth" ?
you're whole point? i'm not saying i think the rules should be for both (never have), i'm saying i'm sure they've applied for both before (i dont think trolling is permissible in game though which is why i lol'd). you're calling me autistic for something i didn't say, gj.

Also, I get banned because I slip up and break a forum rule. on the forums.
People do it. It happens.
so you basically breaking down in rage in your addon topic and the modelling thread over criticism was a "slip up"? seemed more like a melt down but ok

also i can tell you're trying to avert the argument completely by bringing up my bans.

so i can clearly see you've given up on trying to argue your case on how trolling in-game should be bannable.

why is it blocklanders believe the drama section is meant for tattling your petty problems, so that badspot can punish people for you.

every topic in this section is completely irrelevant. it just exists as a spam filter for off topic posts.

why is it blocklanders believe the drama section is meant for tattling your petty problems, so that badspot can punish people for you.

every topic in this section is completely irrelevant. it just exists as a spam filter for off topic posts.
wat

so i can clearly see you've given up on trying to argue your case on how trolling in-game should be bannable.
i don't recall ever making that case

because people enjoy getting people they don't like banned.

perfect case; http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=244141.0
*(This thread)
Marble is obviously pulling hairs out of his star fish to try and forget CCA over. Is it going to work? No.

I'll be honest. I've made drama topics in the past.

They're all loving stupid, and I would have been much better off not making them.
I regret all of them. Because i only contributed to the autism.

drama topics ARE spam.

i remember the very moment badspot created this section. he quickly moved over tons of drama topics from off topic section because they were just filling up the top page.
and since hes treated drama section as a joke, using it himself to rip on users.
thats about as serious as he takes this.

i zoomed in for you

Just because it says that doesn't make it true.

That's an argument.
Bisjac believes that drama topics are spam. That's that.

I agree. They are irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

i zoomed in for you

you dont really understand the forums or rules. ;)
stupid people need terminology they can understand. what you think spam is, is different then others among us.

its like they say "ill explain it in a way even you can understand"

i always get accused of favoritism because i dont get banned to.
but i understand the rules in more specific ways then badspot is going to spend 10,000 words explaining in the sticky.
even the 100 unwritten rules.

it's not about what you or google thinks the definition of spam is lol

he clearly states what is a valid drama thread (and therefore not spam):
1. Stories of online betrayal
2. How tribal/offensive/noobish certain users are
3. Who you should or should not ban/admin

the implication is that anything that doesn't fall under those three categories, in this board, by badspot's definition, is spam.
This is not a spam thread because it falls under one of those categories.