Seagulls on Laxatives (Literal stuff storm)

Author Topic: Seagulls on Laxatives (Literal stuff storm)  (Read 3437 times)

Burn
Yeah, real helpful post. Thanks.
Cherry pits are poisonous to humans. Not to birds. Different animals have different immune systems.
Cherry pits are a natural thing that birds have adapted to. A laxative is not natural. It will kill them.
The holocaust happened and its over now. Bitching and whining about it would feel kinda stupid, wouldn't it?
You wouldn't dismiss the holocaust. What if someone wanted to discuss a conspiracy theory or something, and you just said, "I don't care, it's in the past."

And seriously? Godwin's law already?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:03:45 AM by Acerblock »

You wouldn't dismiss the holocaust. What if someone wanted to discuss a conspiracy theory or something, and you just said, "I don't care, it's in the past."
What's there to discuss?
If someone had compelling evidence that the holocaust did not occur (or that the death count was way off, or was committed by another faction) then they should bring it up with a body of historical study, not the blockland forums.

tbh most people dont really care
i dont, as long as ive got my holocaust simulator server

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XDogDccfHC8#t=120
Another one.

credit to scriode, for finding these. <3 u my bitch.

2:45 thats not a couple of birds on laxatives thats like five gallons of bird poop

i actually laughed IRL, i was expecting it to be lame

Lol this was rlly funny

The second one was a bit overboard. The first one was better.

The second one had a few more unnecessary scenes in it, while the first one was short and sweet.

Of course, I'd love to see more where the posh folks are given a bit more attention by the avian bombers.

Bull. The laxative will poison the bird, due to size and digestion. The birds also probably kept eating the medicine, which overdoses them.

And it doesn't matter if it was a joke or easy to wash off. The people came to enjoy their time, and they literally got stuff on multiple times. Hell, a baby got soiled. A prank should not harm anyone. And yeah, I count this as harming them.
i don't know if you've noticed but seagulls are scavengers and I've seen them steal food from people so in my mind they deserve it. As for the people that were affected by the literal stuffstorm, I personally feel sorry for them.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 12:49:50 PM by danisaac5 »