Author Topic: Attack On Titan  (Read 6186 times)

Attack On Titan

Since season one has ended I thought I'd make a simple jacket for any AOT fans out there.

I hope you enjoy it and critique is strongly suggested.

(I recommend you make a custom color set for the shoulders of RGB 0.636, 0.533, 0.425, and 1.000)

loving god damn beat me

loving god damn beat me

Haha I've been meaning to finish it so I'm glad I beat you to it;D

You think I should do one for Mikasa and her scarf?

Haha I've been meaning to finish it so I'm glad I beat you to it;D

You think I should do one for Mikasa and her scarf?
eh
I would be impressed if you made an animated model / item for players to wear.

eh
I would be impressed if you made an animated model / item for players to wear.

Man, if I had experience in modeling, I would have already made 3D Maneuver Gear!

Attack On Titan

Since season one has ended I thought I'd make a simple jacket for any AOT fans out there.

I hope you enjoy it and critique is strongly suggested.

(I recommend you make a custom color set for the shoulders of RGB 0.636, 0.533, 0.425, and 1.000)

O MAN ITS BEEN SO LONG I BEEN WAITING FOR A NEW SKIN TO COME OUT! ^_^

O MAN ITS BEEN SO LONG I BEEN WAITING FOR A NEW SKIN TO COME OUT! ^_^

The faces, decals, prints section is so empty:/

This looks really nice! Good job Doody.

You should try to get it proportionally on the player model, not with it cutting bits off. and also make it transparent.

You should try to get it proportionally on the player model, not with it cutting bits off. and also make it transparent.

If I made it transparent you wouldn't have the proper color scheme for the torso. How come you'd prefer it transparent?

If I made it transparent you wouldn't have the proper color scheme for the torso. How come you'd prefer it transparent?
I thought you could use different tones of transparency? and I thought you could use custom colors for your avatar.

Beautiful. Ive been waiting for some good decals!

The faces, decals, prints section is so empty:/
ikr, i think we need new face, decals, and prints! ;) :iceCream:

Now all be need is the 3d maneuver gear and some wicked dual swords.  Did anyone loop any of the music yet?

Oh hey, Blockland forums finally got into this.