Hammereditor attacks RTB servers - The discussion thread

Author Topic: Hammereditor attacks RTB servers - The discussion thread  (Read 57375 times)

He's banned
Im late for the party
Oh well he seems to be quite active bragging about it on bl itself

Out of all the people who own hosting services, hammer was usually the quietest. Guess he decided to follow in Kalphiter's steps.
what about the owners of CBM

i mean they're like

the quietest

"man people sure do feel stuffty when stuffty things happen to them, huh"

god taboo are you really too handicapped to break down a quote i mean

that loving "hurrr gonna write bold inside the quote box" is just obnoxious to read

I have talked to both Hammer and Pacnet over the past hour. Pacnet is saying Hammer did it and it's out of his control.
Hammer is saying he did not do it and it was most likely malware. I don't really know what to believe.
Kalphiter also stated that Pacnet performed a similar attack on his service once.
I, myself think Pacnet did it, but with all the heat Hammer has taken from Ephi and RTB lately, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it.

yeah i'm not using his service anymore.

Hammer is saying he did not do it and it was most likely malware.
lol because malware is going to ddos RTB and not visa servers or some stuff. get real, kid.

Its hard to believe hammer downloaded malware that dos's rtb servers lol

wasn't this that orange avatar guy from the popularity ranking thread that wouldn't stop loving it up

wasn't this that orange avatar guy from the popularity ranking thread that wouldn't stop loving it up
how did he do it

what about the owners of CBM

i mean they're like

the quietest
because they are the smartest

god taboo are you really too handicapped to break down a quote i mean

that loving "hurrr gonna write bold inside the quote box" is just obnoxious to read

lel is that the only thing you're focusing on atm

focus on the loving topic and don't derail it dumbass

Out of all the people who own hosting services, hammer was usually the quietest. Guess he decided to follow in Kalphiter's steps.
If anything, I'm the 'cleanest' (along with CBM) because I've never never been known to have attacked any other hosting service. I'm not sure how that's "following in my steps".

lel is that the only thing you're focusing on atm

focus on the loving topic and don't derail it dumbass
Stocking is the god of derailing topics

If anything, I'm the 'cleanest' (along with CBM) because I've never never been known to have attacked any other hosting service. I'm not sure how that's "following in my steps".
shh

Stocking is the god of derailing topics
let's derail the topic about how stocking derails topics