Author Topic: Hammereditor attacks RTB servers - The discussion thread  (Read 58794 times)

Yeah, and the alt isn't gonna be banned unless Badspot told him he's no longer welcome in the community. Would bet $20 that nothing we prove here is gonna get his last account unbanned, either. His key isn't gonna be revoked, for this either, unless he goes and does something stupid.
I suppose you're right, but for me, it's not about getting him banned. It's about getting him to admit it.

Sure, he already lost 20 bucks, but that's not what some of us want. We want him to admit it.

We don't know enough to details to make any judgement. We're trying to get details but you appear to have found the truth already.

We do know enough details. Eph's server was taken offline from Hammereditor's home. Hammer said

Although it comes from my IP address, Pacnet and I are brothers and have the same address. Therefore, either one of us could be the hacker.

So Hammer claims that either him or his evil twin are the hacker, except Hammer would know if he himself were the hacker. We're left with just two possibilities:

1. Hammer is the hacker but isn't that much of a douchebag to outright frame his brother
2. Hammer and Pacnet are the same person and he's trying to use his sockpuppet account as a smokescreen

In either instance, he's inevitably the hacker. Don't give me stuff about how someone hacked Hammer's computer and framed him for shutting down Eph's server, that's loving bullstuff and you know it.

It's plausible that Hammer and Pacnet are the same person.

I think you completely missed the fact that they're definitely two different people. That would be such a stunt to fool us for so long and in such a complicated manner.

I think you completely missed the fact that they're definitely two different people. That would be such a stunt to fool us for so long and in such a complicated manner.
greater ruses have been pulled off in more time. some people just have definite disorders.

That stuff happens like everyday on here lol.

That stuff happens like everyday on here lol.
yeah because everyone is rotondo

but yeah it could be possible

Oh yes it's impossible to fake your behavior online in order to pretend to be someone else, my bad.

Guys stop arguing my phone is about to blow up from all the notifications.

yeah because everyone is rotondo
I am rotondo
You are rotondo
My parents and yours are rotondo as well

Satan is rotondo

Guys stop arguing my phone is about to blow up from all the notifications.
Maybe disable the bomb on your phone then?

It's great how all the malicious users on this forum that have launched an attack on a Blockland related server don't know how to properly organize and execute an attack that doesn't even pose a large threat anyhow.

You'd think if they knew the basic steps to breach a system, they'd know how to conceal their IP. But I guess the skids weren't able to get a script for that.

Oh yes it's impossible to fake your behavior online in order to pretend to be someone else, my bad.

I'm actually jim carry

Okay, you asked for some proof, so here it is:
This was the suspicous executable file:

And as you can see below, the computer virus scan found no threats:

It's not hard to make a blank .exe file and name it something weird. Hand it over.

Scan the rest of your computer