Author Topic: Pacnet and Hamhosteditor are brothers?  (Read 2088 times)

I just found this out.
Next I'll probably find out that Kalphiter is their uncle.

Kalstuffter the babysitter


What really? I actually didn't know either, where did you find this


Well yeah, what other reason is there that they're always involved in things together?

lol@drendran thinking he can get in with the in-crowd with material like this

lol@drendran thinking he can get in with the in-crowd with material like this
you know all about that don't you

you know all about that don't you
smackdown

was just thinking this too hahaha

lol@drendran thinking he can get in with the in-crowd with material like this
what is this secret socicity and how did you get in?

you know all about that don't you

wow what a smackdown, better not show my face around here for a while
wish i could be more like you guys and have nobody ever recognize me anyway :cookieMonster:

what is this secret socicity and how did you get in?
you need $25,000 first

stocking: best troll 2013

no
pacnet lives in massachusetts(?) and Kalphiter lives in New Jersey.

I just found this out.
Next I'll probably find out that Kalphiter is their uncle.
It took you 1 year to figure out that we were brothers?
And we both live in New Jersey. So all the Kalph supporters live in NJ.