Author Topic: Betelgeuse and Ravencroft  (Read 9062 times)

way to dig yourself a hole op! / way to be a richardweed Raven!

btch pls. I know one thing around the old trolo. and u havent seen nothing because your autistic and havent figured the way of the urinal. ur trying to polish his turds, thats what your trying to do, but if you look one way, you see a path, if you look the other way, you see another. but one path is a turd and one path is Men's Wearhouse Spokesman, BLAME OBAMA!

I try
many brick walls use 2x4s, you use 5x heights
you're too tall but they can't knock you down because of how solid you are

i've got more

also no xaisk stop

Xaisk is a stong contributor for this topic.

btch pls. I know one thing around the old trolo. and u havent seen nothing because your autistic and havent figured the way of the urinal. ur trying to polish his turds, thats what your trying to do, but if you look one way, you see a path, if you look the other way, you see another. but one path is a turd and one path is Men's Wearhouse Spokesman, BLAME OBAMA!
can you please reword this so i don't look at you like a handicap or something

betel was a known troll so most of this drama isn't aimed at him
OP Logic:
Betelgeuse in title
not aimed at Betelgeuse

betelguese was involved but that's a side thought because we know about his dubious actions already

betelguese was involved but that's a side thought because we know about his dubious actions already
you can't be loving serious?

stop making dramas, its for your own good

Ok so you made a drama about previous things Betelgeuse did and threw me in just for the hell of it? You're basically admitting to making this drama just for the hell of it, and there's no real point to it. Good job OP 10/10

Ok so you made a drama about previous things Betelgeuse did and threw me in just for the hell of it? You're basically admitting to making this drama just for the hell of it, and there's no real point to it. Good job OP 10/10
or y'kno

threw you in for doing the same thing as betelgeuse

or y'kno

threw you in for doing the same thing as betelgeuse
He just admitted he only made this topic because he doesn't us. Teamkilling really isn't a good reason.

He just admitted he only made this topic because he doesn't like us. Teamkilling really isn't a good reason.

adding on to my last post:

you're blaming Betelgeuse, but you're taking this as a "side thought because we know about his dubious actions already". i could only assume that you have no evidence against him and he's in the topic title just because he's loving Betelgeuse.

please get your hand out of your pants, grow up, and start blaming people who are actually involved instead of taking somebody who's already infamous and saying "hurr he's doing it too"

He just admitted he only made this topic because he doesn't us. Teamkilling really isn't a good reason.
but why did you teamkill?

and don't give me none of that "it was enabled" junk

you could have just told an admin but you decided to break the rules anyway

by "rules" i mean the rules of common sense ty ty

one of your posts states it was more "exciting" which is also junk

basically everything you've said in this drama is junk, this isn't really your day!

and for future reference, whether the OP thought some other drama didn't do enough justice or not, why were you teamkilling

though the op pictures don't say you were teamkilling for a long or a short time, but still, you're enough evidence for me!