Author Topic: Betelgeuse and Ravencroft  (Read 9061 times)

but why did you teamkill?

and don't give me none of that "it was enabled" junk

you could have just told an admin but you decided to break the rules anyway

by "rules" i mean the rules of common sense ty ty

one of your posts states it was more "exciting" which is also junk

basically everything you've said in this drama is junk, this isn't really your day!

and for future reference, whether the OP thought some other drama didn't do enough justice or not, why were you teamkilling

though the op pictures don't say you were teamkilling for a long or a short time, but still, you're enough evidence for me!

charles. charlesss. chaaaaaaaaaaarles

let me answer that question

MERICA

WE CAN BE TERRORISTS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE WE CAN

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK THE MERICA

Because it was enabled.
i understand this is a joke but i still think you're just as solid as ever

and clearly if the only thing you CAN say is a joke you can't say anything else

so, cool, your fault is established firmly for me!

this entire thread is junk

ill just leave this circlejerk alone, this topic isn't going anywhere good by the looks of it

Why would you teamkill in the first place?

Woah hold on. No need to quickly change the point and antagonize him for doing it. Antagonize the host for not turning the friendly fire option off. This could've all been prevented if he had turned it off. Why would you expect someone not to freekill when they can? It's funny and entertaining to most people and down right more fun than an atrocious over-gimmick TDM.

I can go right ahead and say that the host did that on purpose so someone would teamkill then he can ban them and get his satisfaction out of it for being yelled at in real life. Sounds about right to me.

Woah hold on. No need to quickly change the point and antagonize him for doing it. Antagonize the host for not turning the friendly fire option off. This could've all been prevented if he had turned it off. Why would you expect someone not to freekill when they can? It's funny and entertaining to most people and down right more fun than an atrocious over-gimmick TDM.

I can go right ahead and say that the host did that on purpose so someone would teamkill then he can ban them and get his satisfaction out of it for being yelled at in real life. Sounds about right to me.
you're joking right now right?
the post is 75% joke but i'm asking just incase, no need to make false assumptions and cause an argue

Just because you can do something, doesnt mean you should do it lol

you're getting the slight serious vibe from the post too? glad i wasn't the only one

you're joking right now right?
the post is 75% joke but i'm asking just incase, no need to make false assumptions and cause an argue

Does it look like I'm joking?

Who's stopping you exactly? The law? The internet police? I'm just saying a lot of people find it amusing to do that team-killing stunt. You can't blame them. If you don't want people to abuse a loop hole, fix the loop hole because you're expecting a lot out of a bunch of teenagers on the internet trying to have fun.

Who's stopping you exactly? The law? The internet police? I'm just saying a lot of people find it amusing to do that team-killing stunt. You can't blame them. If you don't want people to abuse a loop hole, fix the loop hole because you're expecting a lot out of a bunch of teenagers on the internet trying to have fun.
Thats like saying a lot of people liked it when that guy kept commiting Self Delete on the basketball server (Hint: they didnt) and it doesnt seem like many people liked when they were getting team killed.

Ravencroft isnt even a teenager hes an adult lol hes just being a jerk

very much
Who's stopping you exactly? The law? The internet police?
common sense, logical reasoning, self-control

the ability to not do something you know is wrong just because you can do it is hopefully a common ability
no "bad boys" pls
Ravencroft isnt even a teenager hes an adult lol hes just being a jerk
didn't know that
and hey
now looky here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/42bw429ps6253wt/ravencroft2013draft3.mp4
i take that back he has no apparent common sense whatsoever

what does that have to do at all with this thread primarily about teamkilling
I dunno but it's hilarious.