Would you have sex with your step-mom?

Yes
24 (17.5%)
No
38 (27.7%)
I don't have love because I play blockland
75 (54.7%)

Total Members Voted: 137

Author Topic: love with step-mom incest?  (Read 13660 times)

You do realize that if you didn't include a third joke option in all of your polls, you would surely get more accurate results, right? I can't speak for myself but I know there are plenty of people who will always pick the joke option whenever it's presented.
It would be a joke NOT to include the third option.

Not incest, but no wouldn't do it because your dad's richard went in that.

Man idk what you guys are on about
why would you turn down your dtf and horny stepmom "because she's your step-mom"
she's not even close to related so it sure as hell isn't incest but if she's ugly then yeah i understand why
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:53:25 PM by Bahamut »

Man idk what you guys are on about
why would you turn down your dtf and horny stepmom "because she's your step-mom"
she's not even close to related so it sure as hell isn't incest but if she's ugly then yeah i understand why
Yeah hell maybe you can even get your dad to join in.
Some serious father son bonding, y'know?

no
I don't

ok that's where i'd draw the line

This question is basically the whole concept behind one of my favorite research sites. Moms Bang Teens, god do I love those FFM MILF on teen 3 ways, with the occasional MILF on teen lesbian action

This question is basically the whole concept behind one of my favorite research sites. Moms Bang Teens, god do I love those FFM MILF on teen 3 ways, with the occasional MILF on teen lesbian action

;D

Lock this thread before it causes cancer.

:panda:

you guys seem to fail to realize that step mothers past the age of 21 are non-associated people. they're not something that exists as part of your family to you, just your father, and in everyone else's mind they aren't really acting as a mother, they're just filling a void in someone's previously functioning life
you seem to fail to realize that not everyone is as dysfunctional as you and your family ffs
this is like the second time recently that I've seen you make handicapped assumptions about people

Imagine if you had a really hot 38 year old step mom.  Pick a favorite celebrity
Kate Upton