Would you have sex with your step-mom?

Yes
24 (17.5%)
No
38 (27.7%)
I don't have love because I play blockland
75 (54.7%)

Total Members Voted: 137

Author Topic: love with step-mom incest?  (Read 14083 times)

lol at that third poll option
It's pretty accurate. Half the people choose the third option, although if the poll were honest it would be a bit more like 90%...

It's pretty accurate. Half the people choose the third option, although if the poll were honest it would be a bit more like 90%...

What I have gathered from these polls I always post is the hypocrisy of people on this forum.  According to the poll and responses, many people are in favor of killing their handicapped child, meanwhile having love with someone you father married is WRONG.  People always say I am trolling, however it is the little things like this that peak my interest.

Abort       46 (51.1%)
Not Abort       19 (21.1%)
I don't have love because I play blockland       25 (27.8%)

What I have gathered from these polls I always post is the hypocrisy of people on this forum.  According to the poll and responses, many people are in favor of killing their handicapped child, meanwhile having love with someone you father married is WRONG.  People always say I am trolling, however it is the little things like this that peak my interest.

Abort       46 (51.1%)
brother what are you talkin' about

brother what are you talkin' about

he is questioning our morals

Are you from west virginia?

The forget are those?

idk
I think you hang them from your rear-view mirror

I THOUGHT THE POLL SAID WAS IT AND I VOTED YES
AND NOW I REALIZED IT SAYS WOULD I HAVE love WITH MY STEP MOM
AMAZING
I AM REALLY GENUINELY SMART TODAY

-edited to prevent an argument-
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:19:16 PM by Electrk² »

I THOUGHT THE POLL SAID WAS IT AND I VOTED YES
AND NOW I REALIZED IT SAYS WOULD I HAVE love WITH MY STEP MOM
AMAZING
I AM REALLY GENUINELY SMART TODAY
wat

Abort       46 (51.1%)
I honestly don't see why abortion is wrong, the embryo doesn't have a developed enough brain in the first few months to think like a human being.

Abort       46 (51.1%)
You do realize that if you didn't include a third joke option in all of your polls, you would surely get more accurate results, right? I can't speak for myself but I know there are plenty of people who will always pick the joke option whenever it's presented.

I honestly don't see why abortion is wrong, the embryo doesn't have a developed enough brain in the first few months to think like a human being.

Read that thread.  I don't know why this community gets so uptight.  People seem to jump onto people, instead of the original threads.  This area of the forum is called OFF-TOPIC for a reason.

You do realize that if you didn't include a third joke option in all of your polls, you would surely get more accurate results, right? I can't speak for myself but I know there are plenty of people who will always pick the joke option whenever it's presented.

Joke?