REQUEST: Channel art for youtube.

Author Topic: REQUEST: Channel art for youtube.  (Read 6058 times)

I unfortunately do not know how to - or don't have the skills to make a channel art for youtube.

What I'm asking for is a nice well done channel art for my channel which displays "Jakobblockhead's Channel" in the middle without the quotes, and some futuristic background behind it, with a blur fading out near the edges. Maybe the background could just be a wall with neon green lines, well your imagination. Maybe even include Game Reviews under it and Cinema Films.
Open to suggestions

The best channel art I pick will get a special video dedicated to them including a shout out. If they have a server, if they want I could even do a game review / server review for them if they want.
Also open up for suggestions.

Made this in a hurry, lol. Not supposed to be on BL forums right now. Thank's guys! Maybe even better rewards coming soon.  :cookie:

You should subscribe to me: www.youtube.com/NidosBL

I can't do what you ask though

Im up for it. I love futuristic stuff

sounds great! :D
Alright, I kinda need to know the dimensions of the picture

Alright, I kinda need to know the dimensions of the picture
k... let me get that up.

total size: 2560 x 423
Safe area (always visible): 1546 x 423
Flexible area (may or may not be visible): 507 px to the left and 507 px to the right of the safe area.

more help?

i tried

not really a futuristic background, but eh

i tried

not really a futuristic background, but eh

looks great!  I'll wait for some other submissions. I'll definitely  keep this in mind.

i really dont want to post 3 times in a row please.

You should subscribe to me: www.youtube.com/NidosBL

I can't do what you ask though
wow totally helpful to the thread

nice job entering a thread to blatantly advertise

yay

Oh my! This is the best ever! Thank you so much! I don't know what I'm going to use, but I might end up using the third one. Or the 1st or the second. Any preference? Thanks so much!
Could I get your IGN too? Unless its the same as the forum name.

But da hot stuph aint visible.