Crouch Race Returned

Author Topic: Crouch Race Returned  (Read 3883 times)

The Ultimate Crouch Race is back

Random Images
Note: not all images are from the most recent version.

Your worst enemy: THE ROTARY SAW

Credits
Zeblote – Building
Blocki - Building
Mold - Building
Datablock - Helping with building
Phydeoux - THE ROTARY SAW

GET ME IN THE ACTION RIGHT NOW
[/size]

Gameplay rated Z for Zeblote. Other online interactions not rated by the ESRB.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 04:34:17 PM by Zeblote »

Really fun server, doesn't get boring very fast because of the different maps.

yay its back!!
and so am i

Gameplay rated Z for Zeblote. Other online interactions not rated by the ESRB.[/center]
ohohohoho yes is funny

this isn't requested or forced ahahahaha ;) zeblote

I was on this server last night.

It has a consistent style and varies up the track every round. Overall enjoyable...
HOWEVER... I feel like crouch a lot of crouch races are just glorified challenges, with insta-death traps, jumping from platform to platform... I'd like to see a crouch race more akin to something like speed kart. This is not a crouch race, it is a crouch-challenge.

Personally, I would like to see a crouch race with obstacles in the way designed to slow you down but not kill you. In v0002 I remember using the editor wand to create half pipes and tubes with obstacles designed to slow you down. With the advent of the Mod-ter bricks this is now possible again. I look forward to seeing what people can create when it comes to traditional crouch races.

I was on this server last night.

It has a consistent style and varies up the track every round. Overall enjoyable...
HOWEVER... I feel like crouch a lot of crouch races are just glorified challenges, with insta-death traps, jumping from platform to platform... I'd like to see a crouch race more akin to something like speed kart. This is not a crouch race, it is a crouch-challenge.

Personally, I would like to see a crouch race with obstacles in the way designed to slow you down but not kill you. In v0002 I remember using the editor wand to create half pipes and tubes with obstacles designed to slow you down. With the advent of the Mod-ter bricks this is now possible again. I look forward to seeing what people can create when it comes to traditional crouch races.
Speedkart is basically like "whoever starts first and doesn't get forgeted by ass stuff physics wins"

Since players have constant speed, a crouch race like that would be "whoever starts first wins", so I added all the saws

If players still have to avoid things, it would not be "whoever starts first wins" It would work like speed kart in the sense that the starting line would be blocked until the countdown ends. Hell... someone could even make a game-mode and have it rotate maps like speed-kart. I may work on something like that after i finish George Takei's Hot Fudge Challenge.

someone could even make a game-mode and have it rotate maps like speed-kart.
Gamemodes suck and aren't needed for that

George Takei's Hot Fudge Challenge.
What's this?!

Your worst enemy: THE ROTARY SAW

Don't give them the wrong idea...

i enjoyed imagining what this could be way too much

*phydeoux

the anticipation is killing me