LAX shooting: Gunman opens fire inside Los Angeles International Airport

Author Topic: LAX shooting: Gunman opens fire inside Los Angeles International Airport  (Read 2326 times)

lol on news. some guy was interviewed that was there.

"the gunman was calmly walking by"
"he made eye contact with me"
"i thought, omg im going to die"
said gunman: "you think?"
"i shook my head at him"

i nearly died laughing. this was completely real lol
wonder what the guy was referring to when he said that :D

Shootings in LA are mostly concentrated in areas like Compton and Southern LA, and even then they are taken care of. Shootings like this are actually not common in LA, quite the contrary.

It happens mainly in poorer areas, however many areas which are popular like Santa Monica, Venice, and Long Beach have humongous crime rates for such small cities/towns. It's disgraceful - especially for kids to go through these things.

Good thing California has all those strict gun laws that are supposed to prevent these things
But they don't and yet people get shot everyday. Gang violence has gotten so bad that it is becoming a generational thing were parent's teach their kids that the gang life is a normal life style.

Liberals are going to have a heyday, aren't t hey?

Liberals are going to have a heyday, aren't t hey?
All wings have a heyday.

It happens mainly in poorer areas, however many areas which are popular like Santa Monica, Venice, and Long Beach have humongous crime rates for such small cities/towns. It's disgraceful - especially for kids to go through these things.
Lol wtf Santa Monica is one of the richest neighborhoods in LA. So is Venice, but Long Beach is just like... stuff. Long Beach is the ghetto beach. Santa Monica's got crime in its southern area which is more industrial due to the airport. Venice doesn't have any crime because it costs like 5 mil to live there.

Also, i was supposed to go to LAX today.

Tory and Grant from Mythbusters apparently were there when it happened

Yeah, they were tweeting about it the entire time too.

lol i guess they got mythbusted

"liberals are gonna have a field day"

who gives a forget what the liberals do

holy stuff. people die and all you guys can spout is psuedo-political bull

This forum seems to a have an obsession with science. Like when the government shutdown some people where like "Meh, whatever who cares about the government shutdown. WAIT! HOW DARE THEY SHUT DOWN NASA!".

"liberals are gonna have a field day"

who gives a forget what the liberals do

holy stuff. people die and all you guys can spout is psuedo-political bull
Welcome to the modern world were grumpy politicians use someone's tragedy as a means to win their point. There have been too many shootings by crazy people and the antigun crowd is going to use this event as an example and the pro-gun group will fight tooth and nail.

If you have the stomach, read those comments and see what society has become
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/02/21286208-los-angeles-airport-shooting-investigators-search-for-gunmans-motive#comments
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 01:00:22 PM by Harm94 »

And so Gorillaz becomes increasingly more relevant.

This is a difficult problem to stop. It's not the guns, but the people, but how do you convince people to not shoot other people?

This forum seems to a have an obsession with science. Like when the government shutdown some people where like "Meh, whatever who cares about the government shutdown. WAIT! HOW DARE THEY SHUT DOWN NASA!".

I was just providing information for further discussion.
I care about the victims; it was a terrible and awful tragedy and the guy who did it deserves to be killed.

"Alright for today's myth, we're going to prove wether or not Grant's body can stop bullets!"