Author Topic: BF4 is unplayable  (Read 2708 times)

I was drawling the Battlefield forum and found that unparking your cpu cores makes the game stable?
First before attempting that, what is it and does it add stress to your CPU?
are you drunk

I was drawling the Battlefield forum and found that unparking your cpu cores makes the game stable?
First before attempting that, what is it and does it add stress to your CPU?
you have to get your drivers license before you can do that, wait 10 more years

I was drawling the Battlefield forum and found that unparking your cpu cores makes the game stable?
First before attempting that, what is it and does it add stress to your CPU?
You were what?

I was drawling the Battlefield forum and found that unparking your cpu cores makes the game stable?
First before attempting that, what is it and does it add stress to your CPU?
I'm not exactly sure what exactly unparking your cpu does, but it should help. I'm pretty sure it wont mess up your CPU, I did it a while back and whatever game I was playing at the time got minor improvements from it, seeing as I have a sub-decent CPU.

e: It was planetside 2 that I did it for. Here's the link to the thread that I had read it on
https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/unparking-your-cpu-to-get-more-performance.53793/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 05:40:18 PM by DaSord213 »

This is pretty much the most active forum in the world.

This is pretty much the most active forum in the world.
^^^
this is why everyone relies on this forum.

^^^
this is why everyone relies on this forum.
exactly,

i've asked for help on game forums and I rarely got a reply because the forum isn't even active. For instance, terraria forum. It has like 10 times more people online but nobody posts anything. I've seen boards with recent posts that were a week before from today

edit: concluding, I'd find help for terraria here at least 5 times faster than I would on the official forum
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 06:08:04 PM by Trogtor »


This is pretty much the most active forum in the world.
lol what

this forum is dead at night. many others are populated 24/7

This is pretty much the most active forum in the world.
activity isn't what matters

what percentage of people on the blockland forum play bf4?
what percentage of people on the bf4 forums play bf4?


Jesus loving christ he asked a question about a game in games discussion and everyone takes a huge fermenting moist stuff on the OP and bitch at how he could've found a better forum.

gg forums, rather than help we urinate on our palms and slap people in the face.

Also, all of the campaign maps have huuuuge gaps in them.
Like proper unrendered areas. Like, areas that have unrendered faces if you stray 5 meters of the path they expected you to go on.

Jesus loving christ he asked a question about a game in games discussion and everyone takes a huge fermenting moist stuff on the OP and bitch at how he could've found a better forum.

gg forums, rather than help we urinate on our palms and slap people in the face.
That's the thing though. This isn't the best place to get technical help for the game.

activity isn't what matters

what percentage of people on the blockland forum play bf4?
what percentage of people on the bf4 forums play bf4?

This is rather interesting.