National Flags in Chat

Author Topic: National Flags in Chat  (Read 13507 times)

Gonna leave every server that uses this.
I don't want people knowing my nationality.
Gives too much to judge too quickly.

"Oh your from ____? You must be _____ all the time!"

Quote from: Console
==>echo($LoggedIP[6480]);
Host name: 24.191.230.68
IP address: 24.191.230.68
Oh, you're from The United States? You must be saluting the American flag with one hand while scarfing down ten cheeseburgers with the other all the time!

Edit: Mr.Nobody, from the United States of America, has requested I edit this post.
Geolocation Information

State/Region: Connecticut
City: Torrington
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 08:20:23 AM by -Jetz- »

Fact.

can confirm, temperatures in canada tend to be cooler than america due to location

can confirm, temperatures in canada tend to be cooler than america due to location
Yes, because there is a gigantic drop when traveling from seattle to vancouver.

"Damn, I really want a way to force the client to download any files I want."

Does this really sound like a good idea to anyone? Anyone at all?
There are many instances where small bitmaps would be very useful, obviously anything can be abused so it depends on what kind of servers your joining, if your joining a stuffty server that tries to get you to download images you don't want downloaded then leave.

same thing applies, if there are people like this hosting servers, leave because they're starfishs or ignore them

This is exactly what I did not want known. Thanks a lot you forgettard of a human.
I resent you.
Edit that now.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 11:02:45 PM by Mr.Noßody »

This is exactly what I did not want known. Thanks a lot you forgettard of a human.
I resent you.
Edit that now.

Hello 24.191.230.68, nice to meet you.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 01:38:05 AM by Greek2me »

I resent you.
Edit that now.
Wow, you don't want anyone to know you're from america.
Watch this -
I'm from
New Zealand, Christchurch, Parklands.
My IP is - 203.118.160.124
I speak English
-
so let me guess you're angry because someone knows what country you're from. Do I look like I give a stuff if someone knew my location.

I resent you.
Edit that now.
Your IP isn't secret information. This is what happens when you pretend it is.

Oh, you're from The United States? You must be saluting the American flag with one hand while scarfing down ten cheeseburgers with the other all the time!
smelled it coming from like a whole country away

i choked on my laughter
I resent you.
Edit that now.
chill the forget out fry
like everyone is going to loving pass judgement on you because you're a loving american
if anything people would act more loving normal
more people should probably know this.
i scrolled back up again and when i read "UNITED STATES" in all caps i swear i had an auditory hallucination involving the star spangled banner song
edit: just read this again and realized i thought you were a dumbass just by reading your post

sorry for passing judgement as soon as you opened your mouth
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 01:18:46 AM by Lugnut »

I don't care that people know my IP.
I don't want my nationality known and you just posted it publicly after I said I don't want that public.
Edit your post, leave the IP if you want.

so let me guess you're angry because someone knows what country you're from. Do I look like I give a stuff if someone knew my location.
Yeah, you got it. I don't care if you don't mind that people know where your from, but I do.
Keep to yourself naive.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 02:07:18 AM by Mr.Noßody »

I don't care that people know my IP.
I don't want my nationality known and you just posted it publicly after I said I don't want that public.
Edit your post, leave the IP if you want.
Yeah, you got it. I don't care if you don't mind that people know where your from, but I do.
Keep to yourself naive.
people can find your nationality in literally 10 seconds with the loving ip
literally every single network resource you've ever used in your entire loving life knows your loving ip

jesus christ how do you even miss that kind of disconnect - your nationality is strewn across the internet every time you click a link, it's less private than your goddamn username

people can find your nationality in literally 10 seconds with the loving ip
literally every single network resource you've ever used in your entire loving life knows your loving ip

jesus christ how do you even miss that kind of disconnect - your nationality is strewn across the internet every time you click a link, it's less private than your goddamn username

I know that. But it sure was a good way from keeping the people that don't know how to detect it from knowing. (AKA: Most users here)
If anyone wanted to, sure, they could trace my IP to my goddamn town. What irks me about this is that that forgeter posted it flat out for everyone to see.

The reason why I did not like this mod was directly used on me and made public after I stated I did not want that to happen.

The reason why I did not like this mod was directly used on me and made public after I stated I did not want that to happen.
you're drawing more attention to it yourself than anyone else has

i didn't even notice that he said it until you started your meltdown

I know that. But it sure was a good way from keeping the people that don't know how to detect it from knowing. (AKA: Most users here)
If anyone wanted to, sure, they could trace my IP to my goddamn town. What irks me about this is that that forgeter posted it flat out for everyone to see.

I believe that's your problem, not mine. I got your country using only public information that you made available to me simply by playing the game like a normal person. If you don't want this information available to people, stop using the internet.