France's MERP Server - What the forget?

Author Topic: France's MERP Server - What the forget?  (Read 5050 times)

So, I was on blockland looking for some MERPs (only thing I play on blockland pretty much) and I came across France's server.
I was happy as this seriously the only loving MERP on, and I danced around in my underwear (Just kidding) and I joined.
I said hi, then I asked what the era was.
Then I got greeted by that picture up there.
What the forget?

did you look up how to take a screenshot on microsoft.com? lol

ah

No, it's Mini Empires Roleplay.

or was acerblock joking i can't tell forget

No, it's Mini Empires Roleplay.

or was acerblock joking i can't tell forget
No... I actually thought I was right.

lol middle earth
I honestly haven't done on Blockland for a while and I never go on Mini Empires.

but yeah france is generally a stuffty host. his mini empires server is awful anyway, so it's not too bad you got banned. i used to host and it got really popular but it just got too big to handle so i stopped. gentwo (gentoo) usually hosts future mini empires servers, and his server is full of experienced players

but yeah france is generally a stuffty host. his mini empires server is awful anyway, so it's not too bad you got banned. i used to host and it got really popular but it just got too big to handle so i stopped. gentwo (gentoo) usually hosts future mini empires servers, and his server is full of experienced players
Yeah. Gentoo's server is your best bet for a civilized MERP

Someone tell me what the islands look like. If they're square it's nothing compared to mine.

This got derailed HARD.
The thread is completely on topic, what are you talking about?

Chris normally knows what he's doing

...normally...

So /support