Author Topic: EndWorld Island  (Read 3097 times)

the build is almost fully evented to be an RP (thanks to crazycrypt) and was built by me and Bananastealth and has almost never been publicly hosted...
I was recommended to post it here when it was seen in this topic http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=244637.0
I will let the images do the talking here...
(image heavy topic, sorry)




























this actually looks really neat

what rifle is that in the screenshot

The build itself isn't perfect, as I'm sure you know, but you nailed the atmosphere

The build itself isn't perfect, as I'm sure you know, but you nailed the atmosphere
This. Its really nice, keep up the good work. MAybe use vert. print plates for the wires, even though it may add to brick count


This build is absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't change anything at all. I personally disagree with the others, I think everything about this build is 10 for 10. I hope you'll be hosting with this
Edit:
Quote
I will let the images do the talking here...
(image heavy topic, sorry)
Don't you dare be sorry. You are not sorry.
Sorry is when it's one picture.
You should be sorry for not letting us see this sooner, let alone hosting it.
You should be proud, honestly. I haven't even seen this in person and it looks really cool.
And it's EVENTED! That's a huge bonus IMO. Evented builds add a whole new layer of interaction
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 11:10:27 PM by AdinX »

That's some crazy sick stuff, you should release a save.

That's some crazy sick stuff, you should release a save.
yea it would be amazing if you would release a save

gonna say that terrain isn't half bad; just break up the plates where its obvious if you want superrealism. a couple ramps wouldn't be a big problem either.

Some places looks cozy, and yes - very decent project 10/10 :3

Looks great and innovative. Even though I personally think there's too many clashing styles and rough edges. Not so harmonic. Good nontheless.

Dat rifle.. name pls c:


firstly: thanks for the support!

secondly: All of the weapons in the pictures are my own addons, a few of my friends have them but i haven't released these either... ill post a save of the build as soon as i can get back on my desktop.