Author Topic: Blockland chooses random add-ons to crash?  (Read 2633 times)

Okay, this is what is happening.

When starting a server, once done loading add-ons and it starts to launch the host, it decides to crash. Looking at my console log (I will post it here when it happens again), it crashes due to Slayer, JVS, Barna Windows, and other randomly selected add-ons. Once disabling it, I can play again. Once I enable a single add-on, it chooses another random to crash Blockland. However, every once in awhile, it decides to just let me play without a crash if I do the same add-ons that crashed the first time, but a second. This ONLY happens a few times, and is very rare.

Please help out,
 Game

you really need to post that console.log when it happens again

Got the console log, posting in a min. Remember, it chooses random add-ons to crash. Not just the one stated.

NOTE: It chooses RANDOM add-ons to crash, not JUST JVS. Just a reminder, in case people yell "DISABLE JVS".

Okay, so, it let me play with all those add-ons again, but I clicked once and it crashed.

NOTE: It chooses RANDOM add-ons to crash, not JUST JVS. Just a reminder, in case people yell "DISABLE JVS".

Start a server with default add-ons only and tell us if it crashes still.

That will tell us whether the problem is with one of your client add-ons or one of your server add-ons.

Starting a server w/ default, I will start a default server like 5 times and see.

Yep, default add-ons work.

Is there something it always crashes after? Like planting a brick?

Is there something it always crashes after? Like planting a brick?
Normally, just right when the server starts. Like, I don't actually get to load datablocks. Once the add-ons are done being executed (See console log, last line is when it crashes.) it just gives the Windows error "Blockland has stopped working."

Can you run a trace? If the log is too big to attach, upload it to http://filedropper.com.

Let me re-enable the add-ons that are doing it/my default server add-ons, then I will run the trace.

It has something to do with:

Gamemode_Slayer
Brick_Zones
Brick_BarnaWindows
JVS_Content
JVS_DoorPack(x)
JVS_SwitchesPack(x)
JVS_Bushido

http://www.filedropper.com/console

Remove System_ReturnToBlockland from your Add-Ons folder and try again.

It works, so, do I just live without RTB... Or what, can I re-install?