Basketball Arena (90%)

Author Topic: Basketball Arena (90%)  (Read 3179 times)

About:
This basketball arena has been built for my upcoming tournament later in the month. The old arena was simply bland and outdated. Not to mention it didn't even look like a real arena. Constructive criticism and ratings are appreciated.

Project Managers:
Ravencroft BLID 10130 - General Arena Layout Blueprints
The Brighter Dark BLID 3014 - Wall and Ceiling Blueprints

Credits:
Ravencroft BLID 10130 - Floor, bleachers, walkway, locker rooms, tunnel, ceiling corners, elevator, hoops, gates, railings, parts of the wall
The Brighter Dark BLID 3014 - Walls, ceiling, VIP Rooms, balconies
Whirlwind BLID 8429 - Scoreboard events
Betelgeuse BLID 12368 - Painting the wood color on the court

Gallery:

Wow was being screamed in my face, till I saw those Prop TV's. Try making an actual flatscreen TV, it would look a lot better.

Everything I see is here is better than mine...good job!
Except for the seating...a player can't fit in one of those...that's why I just made benches.

Everything I see is here is better than mine...good job!
Except for the seating...a player can't fit in one of those...that's why I just made benches.
The arms don't have collision.

Yeah I found that players fit and look a lot better in 2x spots, not 3x. Just had to remove collision on the arms.

The max seating capacity is 288 people Racerboy. 48 people per set of bleachers, times 6 sets equals 288.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:32:51 PM by Ravencroƒt »

sweet, i can't wait for it to be done so i can see all the rooms! its so cool! 10/10 :D

Wow was being screamed in my face, till I saw those Prop TV's. Try making an actual flatscreen TV, it would look a lot better.
Those Prop TV's aren't from PropSystem (or whatever it's called), but they are from LeetZero, who made them look very nice.

The flatscreens are nice imo

The max seating capacity is 288 people Racerboy. 48 people per set of bleachers, times 6 sets equals 288.
talk to me about my 635 seating capacity that the old hockey arena had. :cookieMonster: