Author Topic: my pirate ship :)  (Read 6673 times)

I'd have to agree with the fx thing.  Other than that, great build.  If there are any clans you want to join, I'd definitely submit it.

At first glance, the ship is amazingly shiny.  Then I realize that that is the use of FX, and notice every single brick you used.  Of course, I absolutely LOVE the exterior, you could go without MOST of the FX.

Also, some of the interior stuff just looks weird with all those FX.  But all in all, this is definitely the BEST ship on blockland to date.  Keep it up.

9/10 (I don't like all those FX)

How long did this take you?

Some of the FX make it look better, but most don't.

For example, the coins, cannons, and metal parts of chests look great.

Overall, 8.5/10. Maybe a 9 if there was less pearl usage.

But falcon...have you never heard of the mysterious-super-expensive-rust-resistant-shiny-wood ?

Its a good build but the paint job is a let down with all that pearl.

Wow. Just wow. 9/10. Get rid of the pearl on exterior wood and I'll tell you which looks better. Also, save?

Ok ty guys ill get rid of most of the fx paint later today when i get home.How do isubmit a clan app. tho?im still sorta a noobie when it comes to stuff like that :)

i have to say... when i first saw this topic i was like "aww.. another piate ship.. why is evryone making these but not that good"
then i opened the topic and i was liek
.. huh...
yeah so
on the topic of the shineyness: i think it adds an artistic touch by everythign being shiney as opposed to jsut parts of it

Thats awesome!

A couple of things

Why are there flags that are horizontal to the ship and then some that are vertical?
Lol whyd you put that effect on everything?

AWESOME THOUGH! =]

It's alright, the front and sails could use some work, and you could do without the pearl everywhere.

I bet you could make it into just about every clan with this as your app!

I appreciate all the help u guys im working on getting rid of most of the fx now :)i do have a question tho i would like to get into a clan but i have no clue how to make this my app lol. i would loce to host a server of this ship so clans can look at in person but i cant host :(

I appreciate all the help u guys im working on getting rid of most of the fx now :)i do have a question tho i would like to get into a clan but i have no clue how to make this my app lol. i would loce to host a server of this ship so clans can look at in person but i cant host :(
Ill make an EFSC server, load it there, then Ill change the name to Snarf's App

-Removed-
srry if u were waiting for me i was getting rid of the fx on the ship but anyhow here are more pics again.this time without the fx on everything

and more.Oh and to reply to bustos i looked up some old ships on google and they had sails that way so i put them like it showed.And the main reason i put so much fx is i was bored lol.

heres the view of the jolly roger (skull and bones)flag close up