my pirate ship :)

Author Topic: my pirate ship :)  (Read 6675 times)

another

heres a veiw from the back of the ship on the deck

post a save or I'll smack you with a hamburger.

That's not too bad, I like it. Will be honest, looked better in the first screen shot, but don't get me wrong, it's good. 9/10, IMO.

VERY nice! All of the pearl kinda marred the schweetness of it at first, but now that you've gotten rid of it, I'll give you a 9/10. Great job!

I love the first pic without pearl...  the pirate ship with the island really sets a sort of "ocean" theme to it.  Did you purposely do that? 

I love the first pic without pearl...  the pirate ship with the island really sets a sort of "ocean" theme to it.  Did you purposely do that? 
Yeah.i was gonna actually make more theen one ship on this build. the idea was that the pirates were gonna fight to get to the treasure on the island

Great pirate ship! Here you go :cookie:!

...wow...im speechless...

post a save or I'll smack you with a hamburger.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool! But It could have used more decoration 8/10 A :cookie: to you (My first EVER!) cuz it must have taken FOREVER to build

Cool! But It could have used more decoration 8/10 A :cookie: to you (My first EVER!) cuz it must have taken FOREVER to build
Ty :) it di take a while lol.mostyl becuz ive been busy tho.

Ok ive givin this alot of thought but ive decided to try to post a save of my pirate ship uve all convinced me :)     But....................someon e is gonna have to tell me how ive never done it before :(