What are you sick of seeing in real life

Author Topic: What are you sick of seeing in real life  (Read 7191 times)

I think mine would be Traffic where there is a huge lineup of cars.

Guitars
Theyre so overrated
And "Love" if its in the basis of a song, script, movie, or other media. Books included and conversations also

Poverty.

Bad Governments.

Stupid individuals.

Pain.

school

why isn't the mastermind pill invented yet

Creationists, feminists, annoying spoiled children, wannabes, fedoras, people who wear fedoras, cancerous macro images, egotistical people, people who don't know how to properly run a government, people who think they can rap, script kiddies, Beats by Dre, attention whores, people who act 'gangsta', "Swag" shirts.

Plenty of other stuff that I can't think off the top of my head atm.

People walking slowly in hallways.

people
annoying spoiled children, wannabes, fedoras, people who wear fedoras, egotistical people, people who don't know how to properly run a government, people who think they can rap, script kiddies, Beats by Dre, attention whores, people who act 'gangsta', "Swag" shirts.

Plenty of other stuff that I can't think off the top of my head atm.
all of this
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 01:51:15 PM by ghost_man »

intolerant jerks
actually i should remove that because I never see those

My face, myself, the mirror etc...

Men or women who have too small of a shirt or shorts on, trilbies or fedoras; usually worn by lard bronies – God knows why. I have an exception on those hats; they’re only good if they’re worn correctly. Get it through your loving heads, everyone – I hate watching people suffer or being ugly to each other. I hate smokers and prescription abusers; I really hate people who steal. I also hate prostitutes and hookers, people with a horrible sense of fashion, I definitely hate when I see an obese man or woman walking and eating at the same time. Or the other kinds when they have that extra-large ‘I-Haven’t-Had-A-Drink-In-3-Days’ soda cups from McDonald’s. I also hate people who have their pants sagging down below their asses and walk like they’re badass. But it’s hilarious to watch them trip and fall. I hate moms or dads who treat their own children badly, and I hate the people who are richer than others but don’t have the damn courtesy to keep it to themselves. No, they have to go all out douche and wear like 30 rings of gold and diamonds on each finger and have that roostery walk and snare.
…As you can tell I really dislike this generation.

People who can't loving spell.

Daffytitanic
…As you can tell I really dislike this generation.
funny you should say that
he had an mlp avatar when i posted this
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 04:14:54 AM by The Resonte! »