Author Topic: Tomb Adventure - 4 MORE ENDINGS COMING SOON, PAGE 3  (Read 28161 times)

This is pretty cool.

So far I've reached endings 1, 2, 3, and 4. I don't think there's any more, right?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 08:26:52 PM by Greek2me »

Just 4 endings, and a few secrets.
hint: try going backwards, after the first room

Just 4 endings, and a few secrets.
hint: try going backwards, after the first room
NO!

I gots two of the endings, any hints on the others?
I got ending four before I got ending 1 lol
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:43:10 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

Downloaded. Played. Enjoyed.
But, I actually expected an adventure.
What it turned out to be is some kind of Stanley Parable, that disappointed me.
But this was amazingly fun and cool.

you should like
put this on rtb

i got all 4 endings. personally i liked ending 4 better because it made you feel like you were breaking the rules by going where you weren't supposed to. think of it like the first time you escape the fire pit in portal

you are free to explore and while its still linear. you get that feeling of exploration.

ending one on the other hand puts you down and makes you feel worthless. not my favorite feeling in the world.

which is why i'm going to list the endings from favorite to least favorite in my opinion

spoiler: ending 1 isn't supposed to be fun

also I'm too lazy to upload this to RTB, if someone wants to do it for me feel free

Ending 4. This is pretty creative, good job.

story is awesome

what the forget

Nice game mode, it was fun to play.

I love it. I really liked how you made the trailer seem like one thing, while making the actual game something completely different. It made it so much more awesome

Nathan makes me feel sad :c

I could do something else like this, but for 2 or 3 people. I'd probably make it so that you have to work together, but get separated somehow. He'd also try to turn you against each other, by allowing one player to betray the others or something like that.

As I said previously about the larger adventure like this, Nathan has been working on a Tomb Adventure.

It'll be great.