Maxx - A Ticking Bomb

Author Topic: Maxx - A Ticking Bomb  (Read 9673 times)

Whats the point of forum Self Delete, you can save time and log off for a long time :p

Whats the point of forum Self Delete, you can save time and log off for a long time :p

They don't get the massive amounts of attention they crave from that.

Just wait until Maxx tries to bullstuff his way out of this one.

he'll eventually commit forum Self Delete, it's almost guaranteed

i just wish he would stop trying to get technical support for EVERYTHING on the blockland forum. like honestly, go sign up for the forum of whatever it is you're having the issues with

I swear to god, it seems like maxx is having a problem every other week

Just wait until Maxx tries to bullstuff his way out of this one.

He'll probably do like he always does and say how he fooled us all or something like that.

He'll probably do like he always does and say how he fooled us all or something like that.
but if he doesn't do that
does that mean
he fooled us?

Remember back in January through April when practically EVERYONE wanted me gone because I was so dumb?
I think I did a good job changing myself. I try not to start forum arguments and I try to be nice to most users.
Maxx never changed and he had way more time than I ever had.
I know how this is going to be. He's going to come in, then we're going to call him a hypocrite, he's going to get mad because we always insult his past, we insult the present, then he throws a temper tantrum.

Remember back in January through April when practically EVERYONE wanted me gone because I was so dumb?
I think I did a good job changing myself. I try not to start forum arguments and I try to be nice to most users.

can't fix stupid

don't some people take pills when they act like maxx has? clearly maxx has been off his pills for a while.

can't fix stupid
u meeneee!

Has anyone noticed that Maxx loves making threads (about Garry's Mod or something) just to lock it when people say they don't like what he's made? He made a bunch of forum adventures and locked them about three hours later because people said they didn't like the idea. Four days later, the same adventure under a different name appears. He cannot take criticism and will attack you with a whole lot of cussing if you don't say "Wow Maxx! I love it!"

If I didn't think he was just going it for attention, I'd make a 'forget sectors 2' video.

If I didn't think he was just going it for attention, I'd make a 'forget sectors 2' video.
no edit:
I still have this little gem:

He sure likes to use percentages as well, I wonder where he gets them from?

"HEY I'M MAXX AND forget forget HNNG forget forget forget PAY ATTENTION TO ME GUYS forget forget forget"