Poll

Should our server be Economy 24/7?

Yes, we want it up forever!
2 (66.7%)
Nah, we enjoy it the way it is.
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Prince Jay's Boss Battles  (Read 2217 times)

Welcome to the official PJ's Boss Battles thread.
If you do not believe me, ask PJ for proof.
Here, you can talk about anything related to this, apply for admin, suggestions, and more.

Here, you can talk about anything related to this, apply for admin, suggestions, and more.

suggestion: add stuff in the topic

it'd be nice to know what the server is about, the classes, the bosses, some pictures...

if we don't get anything we're going to resort to fake applications
and you know how those turn out
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:38:39 PM by The Resonte! »

I've played on this server, and it's pretty fun. Keep up the good work!
However, you might want to add some features/twists to make your server different from Pecon's.

Because when you can't get admin on the popular Boss Battles server, you better make your own!

Because when you can't get admin on the popular Boss Battles server, you better make your own!
this is how video games are made

Uh... I uh... Uuuuh...

So is this an actual server?

Disclaimer: OP isn't PJ

The host is an abusive twat who will stop at nothing from using /slap on you.
The admins are HORRIBLE.
The bosses are stupid.
I don't even need to go into much explanation. Go into this server for five seconds and you'll see it SUCKS.

I've rarely ever seen Jay use /slap on anyone unless its the last person and they are not fighting.
The admins are HORRIBLE.
I've never seen a admin abuse their abilities on the server before.
The bosses are stupid.
The bosses contain more Variety than Pecon's do. Pecon's server has about 9 Unique Bosses where as this has about 50 Unique bosses. Each one With different items and such. I'm sure not all of them are bad. You just not being able to play them doesn't make them instantly bad.
I don't even need to go into much explanation. Go into this server for five seconds and you'll see it SUCKS.
That's your Opinion.

The admins are HORRIBLE.
The bosses are stupid.
Okay, I'm not a horrible admin in the server, Tophat isn't either

I've rarely ever seen Jay use /slap on anyone unless its the last person and they are not fighting. That's no excuse, the boss can just kill the last person himself.
I've never seen a admin abuse their abilities on the server before. mmhm, PJ uses /slap like it's his wife, and the admins don't do squat.
The bosses contain more Variety than Pecon's do. Pecon's server has about 9 Unique Bosses where as this has about 50 Unique bosses. Each one With different items and such. I'm sure not all of them are bad. You just not being able to play them doesn't make them instantly bad.50? That's way too many and is way too much variety, I'd definitely go to Pecon's because it's easier to pick a class.
Responses are in bold. In my opinion, PJ was just mad he couldn't get admin on Pecon's so he made his own, reminds me a lot of my boss battles.

Not to mention, King of Blades. is very rude and doesn't respect people's opinions, perfect example of the idiot admins on the server.

I'm going to admit, PJ is very nice and actually respected my opinion, but King was continuously going "I DONT RESPECT YOUR OPINION AND YOU SUCK" and is very mature. 10/10 quality admins
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 05:26:36 PM by Blake1 »

Uh... I uh... Uuuuh...

So is this an actual server?
Yeah it is.

Responses are in bold. In my opinion, PJ was just mad he couldn't get admin on Pecon's so he made his own, reminds me a lot of my boss battles.

Not to mention, King of Blades. is very rude and doesn't respect people's opinions, perfect example of the idiot admins on the server.

I'm going to admit, PJ is very nice and actually respected my opinion, but King was continuously going "I DONT RESPECT YOUR OPINION AND YOU SUCK" and is very mature. 10/10 quality admins
ok....Look.........what you sayd is 50% true.......I don't respect bad opinions....But I never sayd you suck....So you are exxagarating there boi.....Ok?.....gawd.