Author Topic: Clones laptop done fudged  (Read 422 times)

This is written on my phone so apologies for the speaking dumbs.
So this morning (starting about an hour ago) i got on my comp, used it for about 5 mins until it froze completely, so i started it up again and after about 5-10 min it all froze again.
So I restarted it once more and got a installing updates 1/3 thingy, so I left it. However once it got to 3/3 the update wouldn't load past 0% and would constantly restart itself every minute and do the same thing. So I got tired of that and now its still doing th same thing, starts up, tells me its updating 3/3 0% then restarts itself.
So yeah you're a bunch of computer savvy people can you help clone pls?

Going to the beach now so ill check in later
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 09:10:07 PM by Clone v.117 »

Boot into safe mode
do a system restore

You're going to need to take a proper screw driver and take apart the laptop. Locate the processor and give it a stern look. Afterwards, take it out for a romantic dinner and hope the gpu doesn't get jealous. It's going to want you to pay the bill so pay and tip 20%. Go home and put it back together.

Should work. Source: From experience.

You're going to need to take a proper screw driver and take apart the laptop. Locate the processor and give it a stern look. Afterwards, take it out for a romantic dinner and hope the gpu doesn't get jealous. It's going to want you to pay the bill so pay and tip 20%. Go home and put it back together.

Should work. Source: From experience.
oh bb such a gentleman
i'll let you take me out for dinner anytime