North Korea executes 80 for watching/posessing foreign stuff

Author Topic: North Korea executes 80 for watching/posessing foreign stuff  (Read 727 times)

Welcome to the country who thinks their leader stuffs rainbows.

It's almost as if you're implying he doesn't.

And people say Obama is bad. Yeesh.

I don't think most of the citizens really believe that

I don't think most of the citizens really believe that
Seeing as they have no contact with the outside world and rely only on information from their leader, they probably actually do.

Seeing as they have no contact with the outside world and rely only on information from their leader, they probably actually do.
Korea didn't split until the 50s, and I doubt parents would just let their kids believe their dictator was a god

also, this whole situation is evidence that they don't really believe it. what sane person would defy a god?

Korea didn't split until the 50s, and I doubt parents would just let their kids believe their dictator was a god

also, this whole situation is evidence that they don't really believe it. what sane person would defy a god?
I guess maybe they wouldn't believe it completely, but probably somewhat do. And I was talking less about them thinking he's a "god" or whatever and more about them thinking that all other countries are evil and North Korea is good and stuff.

They "believe" it because they're forced to.

"mom is the supreme leader a super human being who controls time and space"
"nah hes just another guy that rules the country"
No more parents for that kid.

I doubt they believe KJU is a god, they just put on an act so they don't die

Why the hell haven't these people already dug up a tunnel out of that damned place.

However, in other news, a study claims that lewinskys are good for women.