Glass Possibly Hosting Again (Suggestions?)

Poll

Server things so far.

Trench Wars
17 (32.7%)
Fort Wars
15 (28.8%)
City RPG (Not likely, but I can possibly pull it off, I got some things I would need already)
10 (19.2%)
Jail Escape
10 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Glass Possibly Hosting Again (Suggestions?)  (Read 2741 times)

So i'm going to start Playing/Hosting Blockland again, and I would like suggestions for servers.

Suggestions will be added to the poll, changing votes is enabled.

Keep in mind DM/TDM based things are my specialty.

I'm going to be asking for donations for hosting and to get modders to help with my servers, any donation is greatly appreciated.
If I had donations for my servers I could make them a ton better, a lot of modders like to work for money (for big projects) and I can't pay them because I can't support them, hosting and my own personnel things I do. I have a lot of generous friends that make me mods (Ipqaurx, Danny Boy, Darren, etc) but sometimes there are things they can't do (modeling, CityRPG, etc).

Host's on blockland are very generous, they put their time into their servers  just so others can have a good time. They usually don't expect much to come out of it (other than popularity), if every player just gave $5 we could support hosting and pay good modders to help with their servers.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:06:24 AM by Cut Glass »

is there any other thing you are able to host

floating islands tdm dogfight

How about something different?

Suggestions?
WAIT I HAVE ONE
JUST WAIT

BOMBS
~A tdm~
the build has bombs scattered around it, maybe 1, maybe 11
these bombs must be pushed to the enemy base and kept there until they explode (all at once, after maybe 11 minutes)
the team with the most bombs pushed to the enemy team wins

yeah this is really rough so point out any errors or make it cooler
ok so

let's say you have a tdm with the standard 2 teams layout (but it doesn't have to be 2)
and there are bombs (maybe evented bricks? can be multiple bombs?) that must be pushed into the other team's side (maybe with onTeamTouch events?) and kept there until the timelimit is reached and all the bombs blow up at the same time, and the team with the LEAST bombs on their side wins
SHOE RP
~a shoe rp~

Family RP with guns and gang violence

Family RP with guns and gang violence
Done, I found what i'm hosting.

how many alts do you have?

lemme rephrase that; how many more bl ids until you go bankrupt?

Done, I found what i'm hosting.
you need to have rape mod to

A 50's diner RP game where you can be a waiter, cashier, cook, or manager or a customer and there would be a clan for the server too! The diner would also have a jukebox with 50's songs playing.