Glass Possibly Hosting Again (Suggestions?)

Poll

Server things so far.

Trench Wars
17 (32.7%)
Fort Wars
15 (28.8%)
City RPG (Not likely, but I can possibly pull it off, I got some things I would need already)
10 (19.2%)
Jail Escape
10 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Glass Possibly Hosting Again (Suggestions?)  (Read 2743 times)

This looks like it might actually work out. Am I still SA on the server, out of curiosity?
Of course.

Hosting a trench wars will not be in your best interest. I am releasing this game soon, which will be very popular, I assure you.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=244926.0
You're too loving full of yourself. (PM From Furdle)

I can assure you, if you still run your server like a narcissistic starfish it will be terrible.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 08:27:58 AM by Cut Glass »

looks like OP is a Queeba.
Get the forget out. And what the hell is a Queeba? Some stupid word you just came up with?

I thought someone else had made the thread, as who would talk about oneself in 3rd person for a subject.

Get the forget out. And what the hell is a Queeba? Some stupid word you just came up with?
queeba is Mr Queeba
and hes a forum member

why did you say gtfo if you didn't even know what he meant? he could have been complimenting you for all you know

anyway mr queeba is a forum member and I guess he's referring to this topic. not that the comparison makes a lot of sense, I just can't imagine that anything else could be the case

why did you say gtfo if you didn't even know what he meant? he could have been complimenting you for all you know

anyway mr queeba is a forum member and I guess he's referring to this topic. not that the comparison makes a lot of sense, I just can't imagine that anything else could be the case
Because he bashed the topic earlier which I didn't really care about but he then refers to be as a Queeba so I just assumed he was being a richard.

How am I like him at all... Wtf?

If you can attempt to fix the old stalker code and host that I will be on your server 24/7 I really miss that thing

If you can attempt to fix the old stalker code and host that I will be on your server 24/7 I really miss that thing
The old what? Never heard of it, can you give me a link to it or explain it?

And what the hell is a Queeba? Some stupid word you just came up with?

Also; Jakob, leave Glass alone.

Standard jail escapes have been done to death. So here's a spinoff ive been toying with:

Tactical Insertion Prisoner Rescue

Basically you have 3 Teams. One team will have to be prisoners. One will have to be guards. But the third team will be the special ops who has to infiltrate the jail, take out a guard or two, steal their key, free at least 1 prisoner, and get them to the extraction point without getting them killed.

-The prisoners cannot escape without the spec ops.
-Guards cannot free the prisoners themselves

Anything but the first 3 options.

looks like OP is a Queeba.
Jakob, for forgets sake, take your gay loving argument out of here and if you REALLY hate glass that much go make a thread in drama about it or whatever.