Anonymous Face(/Decal/Print?) Pack!

Author Topic: Anonymous Face(/Decal/Print?) Pack!  (Read 4116 times)

Yep..

Just to let you know, I am not affiliated with Anonymous in any way.

Progress;
Face_Anonymous - Complete! - All that's left is to put this on a file hosting website and link it to this topic (for now at least) until I add to this pack.
Decal_Anonymous - ?% - I don't currently know if I will do this yet.

Previews;
Face_Anonymous preview;

Face_Anonymous Ingame;
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:27:03 AM by danisaac5 »

Wait, did you just make a threat against the forums?  Answer or drama, Anonymous is big, and this is just-

Wow.

If you are making a face, you don't make a topic in modification discussion about it. (Unless there is a pack.)

Made when the thread was first made and had NO detail whatsoever. Got suspicious about someone making the title "It's Coming..." and making a mod thread for a face.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 01:08:47 PM by TB2 »

I am not affiliated with Anonymous in any way.
Being a part of Anonymous is not through acceptance. There are no leaders. It's a state of mind to be anonymous.

Wait, did you just make a threat against the forums?  Answer or drama, Anonymous is big, and this is just-

Wow.

If you are making a face, you don't make a topic in modification discussion about it. (Unless there is a pack.)
at the moment this is just one face however it could broaden into a pack with decals and prints. Also I'm not threatening theforum why would i do that?

Wait, did you just make a threat against the forums?  Answer or drama, Anonymous is big, and this is just-

Wow.

you're an idiot.
just wow, I lost so many braincells.
Please stop posting that was so stupid.

you made a modification discussion thread for a face...

Wait, did you just make a threat against the forums?  Answer or drama, Anonymous is big, and this is just-

Wow.

Answer or drama, Anonymous is big, and this is just-
Anonymous is big, and this is just-
Anonymous is big
oh god
it is a funny.

Now I'll be able to creep the stuff out of people on my server on dark builds when this comes out.

Now I'll be able to creep the stuff out of people on my server on dark builds when this comes out.
people that download the face*

Bump, we need more posters IMO, I know it's early days but I don't want this to die.

the face is terrible imo

maybe try looking at an image of the mask while you're copying it?

yes, now all i have to do is download loic and im a professional hacker