Author Topic: dropbox'd legacy addons thread  (Read 5219 times)

people asked for a couple of the legacy add-ons i have from various blockland folders over time, so i just uploaded what i could find. if you have a problem with any content found, please pursue the nearest combine shredder for customer satisfaction. (speaking of, the combine might actually be in there as an add-on, dunno)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uec4dmuba4t5khz/xlqEEEVnE6
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:34:19 PM by Jaxx »

Why did I go through 3 bullstuff folders to reach the add-ons?

I haven't seen anyone use the hang glider for ages, I forgot it existed.

Why did I go through 3 bullstuff folders to reach the add-ons?
why did i put up these at all?
( hint: the answer to that question is the answer to your question, smartypants )

why did i put up these at all?
( hint: the answer to that question is the answer to your question, smartypants )
No, just no.

On Topic: I doubt people were asking for your add-ons folder, begging for it, unless you started bragging saying you have old add-ons (AKA, common ones).

I can get most of those add-ons off the forum, and if not, Return to Blockland. You simply dumped your add-ons folder here and called it an add-on pack just to make a topic.

No, just no.

What?

You simply dumped your add-ons folder here and called it an add-on pack just to make a topic.

No he didn't?

No, just no.

On Topic: I doubt people were asking for your add-ons folder, begging for it, unless you started bragging saying you have old add-ons (AKA, common ones).

I can get most of those add-ons off the forum, and if not, Return to Blockland. You simply dumped your add-ons folder here and called it an add-on pack just to make a topic.

I happened to need lots of these add-ons because I lost nearly all of them when my hard drive failed.

Yay the fierbird! I missed that thing.

Why did I spend 10 minutes scrolling through a bunch of add-ons that you can find here on the forums? Give me my time back...

"ENTER AT YOU OWN RISK"

what

Let's have a look at the folder.

Maps,maps,maps,maps, default music, common stuff, common stuff, decals, common lights, broken JVS doors,Like, one script I'm going to want, sounds, sounds, sounds

Oohh, Firebird.

Common weapons.

10/10 I'll download all of it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:12:50 PM by Duhman115 »

thanks for those maps, I'll be sure to make good use of them

and what the hell is Script_Ghostbusters lol

Code: [Select]
Title: Ghostbuster
Author: Clockturn
Who you gonna call?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:39:45 PM by Racerboy »

people asked for a couple of the legacy add-ons i have from various blockland folders over time, so i just uploaded what i could find. if you have a problem with any content found, please pursue the nearest combine shredder for customer satisfaction. (speaking of, the combine might actually be in there as an add-on, dunno)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uec4dmuba4t5khz/xlqEEEVnE6
Woah. You have the TRANQUILIZER gun.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 08:50:18 PM by tber123 »

damnit Racerboy your avatar always makes me mistake you for Space Guy and Quote Story

damnit Racerboy your avatar always makes me mistake you for Space Guy and Quote Story
i changed my avatar

and spaceguy doesnt even post that often