Poll

Should I make more armor or more planes?

Stick to planes.
3 (10.3%)
Stick to tanks.
1 (3.4%)
This is a pointless poll, make both.
25 (86.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: WWII Era Tank (Resembles M-24 a bit)  (Read 3353 times)

Hello Blocklanders! I was on my friend Ford's server while he was building some tanks, so I decided to build one as well. I used the design of the M-24 Chaffee for some tips. The things that are not done yet are the driver/ gunner's door, the engine, drivers controls, all gun events, possible redo of cannon, and tail lights.

Here are the pictures!

Soldiers climb on the tank for a ride

Side

Rear

Opening to turret. There are two hatches, one for the gunner's ledge, the other is the turret hatch.

View of the driver and gunners' positions from the view of the front of the tank, with the emergency hatch blown out.

Ammunition racks. Again, the hatch is blown out in the front.

This is my first tank.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 11:08:45 AM by SailorMan »

How long did it take you to make it? And does it actually drive? I really like this build.

Thanks! Maybe 2 and a half hours so far. It doesn't drive, unfortunately.

Looks awesome, great job.

Thanks! Maybe 2 and a half hours so far. It doesn't drive, unfortunately.
Sure it does! Use environment settings for moving ground, loop relay some engine sounds and add some dirt particles behind the treads, boom it moves

I plan on building the engine and implementing ignition and such, thanks for the idea Adin. Ill have to do that

If you are trying to be realistic and a blockhead is as tall as a human this would be too tall compared to the real thing, Also the colors on the front are a bit weird but other than that its good

Very nice, I plan on making a KV-1 right now

Very nice, I plan on making a KV-1 right now
Umm, So am I, We will see who's is better

I may make one of those next! :)

Where'd you get the idea for the treads? ;)

Where'd you get the idea for the treads? ;)
Real life, my past designs, knowledge to tanks.....?

Real life, my past designs, knowledge to tanks.....?

Oh, just thought you'd seen some of my brick vehicles...

I have but it was so long ago that I forget what they look like. Nothing was based on yours.