Wispfire Blocking

Author Topic: Wispfire Blocking  (Read 2352 times)

Ya see that image buton? right click the image, copy url, click the image button,
and paste the url. Instant Toast!
yeah,
I know how that works now, I tried on another post.

"The more I won't move"

Who even....what...I dont...

What he didn't devulge is that I moved after I said that.

there's not really much we can do about this. make dramas and we'll ban the ids. that's it.

It's probably better if they just PM you with evidence.

All in all:
this is why you don't have really tight hallways

That doesn't loving justify your actions.

That doesn't loving justify your actions.

It doesn't. I was being an starfish and I admit it. However, Chris needs to realize that unless he releases the Creeper mod, he'll need more admins. That, or better maps.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:49:00 PM by Badspot »

It doesn't. I was being an starfish and I admit it. However, Chris needs to realize that unless he releases the Creeper mod, he'll need more admins. That, or better maps.
You need to forget off. The people who made the maps on my server tried very, very hard and it's difficult to make a map with large doorways that doesn't look abnormal.

I've tried my best to get admins for the night time timezone but it's difficult because they all have their own obligations and would very much dislike being held responsible for your stuff.

Your little "protest of Chrisbot6's lack of resources" (more like pisstake) ends now, or you won't be seeing Super Creeper again until I release it to the public.

Haha jesus, you're quite the pompous starfish.

Exploiting something simply because it is exploitable is something most players don't do, even in 24/7 servers.

r.i.p friend 2012 - 2013

rip in peace

another one bit the dust

they became corrupted by the blockland forums

rip

I disagree with the statement entirely, Chris doesn't have to release it, and the maps are fine. Not to mention, the tight hallways add a neat feel to the server.

r.i.p wispfire
nobody even like him