Master server down?

Author Topic: Master server down?  (Read 10046 times)

What?

Advertising an add-on which, in the case you're using to shamelessly advertise it, is completely useless.

Advertising an add-on which, in the case you're using to shamelessly advertise it, is completely useless.
TBH, I have to agree with this, sorry Advanced Bot...

You guys are getting really pissy from him suggesting something. First off he makes no profit off of advertising the add-on. He advertised it to help people with the situation. You guy's shouldn't be hating on him for posting something that contributes to the issue. Jesus...

You guy's shouldn't be hating on him for posting something that contributes to the issue.
But the thing is
It doesn't contribute at all

He advertised it to help people with the situation.
I understand that.

But the thing is
It doesn't contribute at all
It does contribute, He offered an add-on that makes it so that you can auth correctly when the master server is down.
You guys are just taking it for granted and throwing his add-on out the window like its a piece of trash. People don't make add-ons just for you guys to stuff all over them.

Aand it's back down again

:(

Aand it's back down again

:(
ugh, what is going on?
i just lost authentication and it wont connect, even if i re-log on to my computer.
>.=.<

My theory is (Don't ban me baddy)
Either all the people using v20 is the cause or
some little prick is DDoS'ng us.

Seems like it's down again.

My theory is (Don't ban me baddy)
Either all the people using v20 is the cause or
some little prick is DDoS'ng us.
Nope, v21 is coming out.

But if it is actually a DoS attack, PLEASE go to some authorities. This is getting outrageous, and you can't have this going on when it is released on steam.

edit: it's back for me again :o
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:25:37 PM by Aware »

Nope, v21 is coming out.
???
DDoS attack.  There have 9 this month alone.   Most of them haven't been enough to interrupt service for more than a few minutes.