Author Topic: There's so much to see on Blockland Forums, is this bannable?  (Read 2097 times)

For some reason I didn't want to do homework and I browsed the blockland forums..

A little too much.

Is that bannable?

Filled up all of general discussion D:

Forgrive me if it's wrong, I dun wanna do school.

I don't think so. There's nothing wrong with contributing to a lot of conversations, no? As long as you're not spamming bullstuff or something.

I don't think so. There's nothing wrong with contributing to a lot of conversations, no? As long as you're not spamming bullstuff or something.
ok good

Oh god Jakob why?
IDK

Its not banable
but if you literally post things which don't contribute anything positive (opinions, criticisms, ratings) then I guess badspot will ban you for maybe a week for a cooldown?

Its not banable
but if you literally post things which don't contribute anything positive (opinions, criticisms, ratings) then I guess badspot will ban you for maybe a week for a cooldown?

idk im not doing it much anymore. I didn't mean to for the half posts, but then after that I set a goal, but I still contributed to the topic, didn't I? D:

So much to do, so much to see. So much to do, so much to see.
So much to do, so much to see. So much to do, so much to see.

I conquered the latest posts for off topic section twice

I conquered the latest posts for off topic section twice
No.
Badspot is a fierce competitor.

Stickies

Didn't badspot sticky some post in off topic by someone back in 2011?

Didn't badspot sticky some post in off topic by someone back in 2011?

'08 and '07

For some reason I didn't want to do homework and I browsed the blockland forums..

A little too much.

Is that bannable?

Filled up all of general discussion D:

Forgrive me if it's wrong, I dun wanna do school.

Put this in your sig.