Author Topic: Animals skinned alive on Chinese fur farms - probably staged - removed link.  (Read 2520 times)

He's right:

and yet i wonder why emo kid or whoever he was wasn't banned :s

for anyone who has watched the video and cannot sleep tonight i am willing to send images of adorable cats and dogs in pms to help them

here is a sample

I'm fine with it.

I'm sick of people these days treating animals as humans.
animals are a resource. and every person disgusted by these things was already guilty of supporting these industries by buying these products, even if they were unaware of it.

I wanna see the video
Actually, please don't.
I'm fine with it.

animals are a resource. and every person disgusted by these things was already guilty of supporting these industries by buying these products, even if they were unaware of it.
Wow, totally not like animals are living beings

I wanna see the video
and
I'm fine with it.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:05:11 PM by Sentry »

You know that this happens tens of thousand of times a day in meat packing plants all around the world, including the US, right?

You know that this happens tens of thousand of times a day in meat packing plants all around the world, including the US, right?
THANK YOU

classic first world problems.

we have it so easy in life, that normal things that make the world go round are hidden from us.
this shouldn't be shock8ng to any of you. wake up and notice the world you have been living in.

classic first world problems.

we have it so easy in life, that normal things that make the world go round are hidden from us.
this shouldn't be shock8ng to any of you. wake up and notice the world you have been living in.
Are you saying you wouldn't have a problem killing a corgi and eating it?

they're skinned when they're dead
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:09:00 PM by lolz?? »

I watched it and almost cried... That's messed up

Are you saying you wouldn't have a problem killing a corgi and eating it?

I've killed plenty different animal myself and eaten them.

I don't have a clue if domestec dog is any good, but meat is meat. if its legal in whatever country I'm in, I'll try it.