Author Topic: Aeroxiana - My MiniCity  (Read 6798 times)

My town.
http://richardfacecunt.myminicity.com/

In case for those who didn't now, the more people who come to visit the page, it will get bigger.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 08:15:59 PM by MitchTheMayor. »

for what reason is posting this going to do anything other then getting you flamed?
are you expecting some kind of huge "flame war" or something
we can send bob and his tanks over

lol
you're silly
did you know that?

Your supposed to have 2 Acres of land...

The Nerds launched a nuke at you
you blew up and died
the end

um
No you did not.
Let me check

My town.
http://richardfacecunt.myminicity.com/
That is most likely to be removed within the next 10 hours due to name.

Also, people. Stop the flaming and stop looking at the past. The past is wrecked by flames, now if you just try to not be negative nor either positive but neutral, I think people will get along for atleast 1 week. This town is fictional. The UKA is old and is completed already.

Even your virtual city is stuff
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 08:20:12 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

Also, people. Stop the flaming and stop looking at the past. The past is wrecked by flames, now if you just try to not be negative nor either positive but neutral, I think people will get along for atleast 1 week. This town is fictional. The UKA is old and is completed already.
but it's not the past if you keep saying it's the real thing

didint knew a few houses was considered a "nation"

Welp. Here goes this topic down the drain. I did not intend this town to be like Aerox. And nor is this a representation of Aerox. If it were Aerox however, it will be all flooded to the point of a deep ocean of 131 feet down to the depths of which it is.

Welp. Here goes this topic down the drain. I did not intend this town to be like Aerox. And nor is this a representation of Aerox. If it were Aerox however, it will be all flooded to the point of a deep ocean of 131 feet down to the depths of which it is.
You should come to richardFaceCunt town. It's nice and peaceful.

richardfacecunt has a pretty little mysql error