Author Topic: Aeroxiana - My MiniCity  (Read 6796 times)

Here is a link to my little minicity from some random browser game called 'MiniCity'.
Visit my horrid city here, I'd like it to grow large some day!
http://aeroxiana.myminicity.com/

What? I can't do crap? This isn't meant to be related in the UKA in any sort of way. I probably should have had a different name. Before Aerox, Aeroxiana is what I chose as my fantasy nation name. But when I want to actually create a nation/town/ect. I would name it Aerox for reasons ahead.

oh my god, just stop trying.

so this is aerox! that explains things.

oh my god, just stop trying.

It is not meant to have any relations to Aerox. Just shut up about it. I already ended the discussion about it in the official Aeronian post.

It is not meant to have any relations to Aerox. Just shut up about it. I already ended the discussion about it in the official Aeronian post.
Then lock it.

so this is aerox! that explains things.

No. It is just a fictional town I made a month before I actually posted the flamed topic. I wanted to share it to you horrible people. Also, thanks everyone who just visited my small town and brought the first apartments tower into the town!

why do you post it here? go to some other forum that's devoted to stupid stuff like minicities.

for what reason is posting this going to do anything other then getting you flamed?
are you expecting some kind of huge "flame war" or something

4 residents! How wonderful. I remember doing a census check for my nation and having over twenty five people living in the nation. Maybe even more! The whole nation unofficially claimed control of the city of Jacksonville, FL, but when claims were rejected, moved back to the Schoolis and Homis neighborhoods. Now, we have expanded further muahahahah!

why do you post it here? go to some other forum that's devoted to stupid stuff like minicities.
Well then! Why not say so?

Then lock it.

Already did

anorexia land?

Not Aerox, but rather a city 1 month created before my handicapped but amusing Aerox post!

Why
just why

Nothing to do with my life anymore!