Author Topic: Aeroxiana - NationStates  (Read 6468 times)

guys
don't post

he can't argue with himself can he

guys
don't post

he can't argue with himself can he
he can't argue in general

Headache from laughing at you people's anger!
yeah man were so mad right now wow

Edit: I am done for the day. Headache from laughing at you people's anger!
No one's angry, we're just frustrated because you act dumb.

why don't we have a delightful polite conversation

how do you feel about donuts

Clone trooper, can't you just be a normal loving forum user for one day.

The nation is in no relation of the later nation Aerox. This nation was created fictionally, and is also made 2 years before the horrid post for the UKA, or United Kingdoms of Aerox.

My beautiful nation of Aerox ~ The United Kingdoms of Aeroxiana is a massive, devout nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 1.178 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kittenaisiumtion. The average income tax rate is 77%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.

The mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, military spending is on the increase, flash floods that dams could have controlled regularly ravage small towns in mountain valleys, and hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aeroxiana's national animal is the domestic house-cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Aero. Visit it here: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aeroxiana

I bolded everything wrong with your new nation. Glorious Arstotzka knows that perfect nations are not possible.

On topic: Dear god, we do not care about your 5 man micronations. Neither do we care about your fictional delusions about a perfect nation.

this would be my nation

better than this united kingdom bullstuff

I bolded everything wrong with your new nation. Glorious Arstotzka knows that perfect nations are not possible.

On topic: Dear god, we do not care about your 5 man micronations. Neither do we care about your fictional delusions about a perfect nation.
so it would be

My nation of Aerox ~ The of Aeroxiana is a

It is difficult to tell where the government stops and the rest of society begin, but it juggles in the competing demands of It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of although, the government is looking at stamping this out.

Aeroxiana's national animal is the domestic house-cat, which frolics freely in the

I hate how nationstates is just filled with idiots who think it's a joke.

No one's angry, we're just frustrated because you act dumb.
Frustration is entertaining. And I am not what you call dumb. It is called being a richard to people for fun. But I think that should be over. Anyone wanna RP a war on NationStates? I'd gladly do so with Telegrams (TGs)!
like aerox
lolno
I hate how nationstates is just filled with idiots who think it's a joke.
I don't think NS is a joke, but I don't take it seriously sometimes. But either way, make you have no mercy upon my nuclear destruction. Also, did the WA ban nuclear weapons from the world? If so, here comes the WA peacekeepers to imprison my 'chair-man'!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:51:00 PM by Badspot »

That is the actual transcript that was generated by the issues I have compromised and what I've done in the past by a computer script that is coded into NationStates. Look at yours!

"The Communist States of Aeroxiana"

are you having fun with those starving people and poor factories
WAIT A loving SECOND
"Category: New York Times Democracy"

aeroxiana sounds like a stupid female who changed her name to her countries name + "iana" in order to try and get high king charles to come to her royal chambers and engage in private duties