Burnt Glass UI Edit - Fixed up!

Author Topic: Burnt Glass UI Edit - Fixed up!  (Read 3211 times)

Basically, I fixed up the UI edit from this link: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=160449.0

Since it was outdated, it wouldn't work.
TO INSTALL: Go to your blockland folder. Go to base, then client. Delete the default ui folder. Unzip the UI edit from the zip file, and put the new UI folder in the client folder. Right click the new ui folder and click Properties. Make sure it and all its contents are read only. Then launch BL.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/otvrm26edl6257d/Burnt_Glass_Fixed.zip
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 04:09:43 PM by Mr Queeba »

Wrong area.
I realized I was supposed to move this topic to Addons. How do I change topic?

I realized I was supposed to move this topic to Addons. How do I change topic?

you can't really move it, but you can lock this thread and make the exact same thread in add-ons

it'll probably get moved sooner or later anyways, so i would not worry about it.

you can't really move it, but you can lock this thread and make the exact same thread in add-ons

it'll probably get moved sooner or later anyways, so i would not worry about it.
Yeah, Badspot can move it.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:27:25 PM by Electrk² »

they're not your loving maids
you can "move" it yourself
But then again, you are of no authority to impose such a command :(

Thanks for the incentive, but I don't really understand what you "fixed"? The only difference I see is that you added a bunch of default UI files, which are unneccessary since they're already there.

they're not your loving maids
you can "move" it yourself
what the forget instigated you to post this

I've asked badspot a few times to move a thread for me because it went from a general discussion thread about a mod I was thinking about making, to a modification topic because I used that thread to keep all of the ideas, that were already posted in the topic, together.

It's no bother to him to move a topic, in fact it's somewhat beneficial because it limits the amount of spam topics on this forum.

seriously, calm the forget down

You didn't fix anything, you just uploaded your ui folder with this "installed".

Like really, this is 4.9 mb of stuff everyone already has.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:31:03 PM by Aware »

But then again, you are of no authority to impose such a command :(
what the forget instigated you to post this

I've asked badspot a few times to move a thread for me because it went from a general discussion thread about a mod I was thinking about making, to a modification topic because I used that thread to keep all of the ideas, that were already posted in the topic, together.

It's no bother to him to move a topic, in fact it's somewhat beneficial because it limits the amount of spam topics on this forum.

seriously, calm the forget down

okay sorry

OK. There is a reason why I labeled it "Fixed".
Basically, due to the age of the UI edit, it would no longer work. Basically people who want the UI edit can get it without putting in the missing files. Basically, I put in the missing files from the Default UI folder and tested it. Well, what I posted is basically the UI edit minus the hassle of adding the missing files and replacing them.

Yes, I am talking to you, Aware and Pentium, which Pentium made the edit.

FYI guys, you can already get Burnt Glass (plus all the color packs for it) and many other skins here:

http://gr.dataorb.net/ (Click on "Browse")