You, Betelgeuse, and Ravencroft - idiots

Author Topic: You, Betelgeuse, and Ravencroft - idiots  (Read 4959 times)

Speedy Onion and i recently went to You's server to see what was going on. They told me that they were building a new deathrace because Kong's deathrace sucked. We laughed and shrugged it off but then they started freaking out on us and put us in a minigame by ourselves just because we told them that their build was crappy compared to kongs. They were being idiots and were going off on us.. I thought i'd show a couple examples to show how dumb and immature they are. Enjoy!

and ravencroft after we left.

They're all basically just idiots and i wanted everyone to see in case you run into them in the future.

you didn't show anything that You did wrong

you didn't show anything that You did wrong
"you" wasn't doing any major spaming. He was just being a plain richard to us just because we were defending kong's build.

excuse me while i prepare 15 minutes worth of screenshots of him bitching at me because he couldnt build

excuse me while i prepare 15 minutes worth of screenshots of him bitching at me because he couldnt build
Yeah pretty much what he said. Destroyerofblocks is You btw.

Another drama against Betelgeuse and I just so he jump on the bandwagon.

Yeah pretty much what he said. Destroyerofblocks is You btw.

What? Grammar check please.

What? Grammar check please.
Maybe you should recheck your brain?

Can Badspot or someone just check Betelgeuse and Ravencroft to prove that they are the same person?

He has proof that you are just the same kind of starfish as him. Stop saying people associate you with betel just because you're friends.

NOEDIT: "Him" being betel

mm you guys might want to hold any comments til we post this boat load of screenshots of Bingo trolling the server.