Kong123's Deathrace DM

Author Topic: Kong123's Deathrace DM  (Read 8220 times)

but if we make any theories about who might have given unknown the pass, it is derailing, and we should make a megathread about it ?? ?? ??
I Derailed my own topic, and im sorry, but there has to be a point to stop at.

Now back to our point,
Ravencroft last time was getting fingers pointed at when betelgeuse was doing crap,
and when the topic was started, he did a Annoying Orange card and gave him the pass.
then another topic was started, and he gave lolzar a pass? anyone Agree on this theory?

You know why my admins are having a hard time responding is that the chat is to clustered so for now on any problems are to be send to me on Rtb

Kong, add me on your admin list again. I might hop on from time to time to help out.

I dont know if this has been said but Ravencroft gave the super admin pass to someone then they gave it to Unknown Lolzar. From there Unknown Lolzar messed the server up pretty bad.

I dont know if this has been said but Ravencroft gave the super admin pass to someone then they gave it to Unknown Lolzar. From there Unknown Lolzar messed the server up pretty bad.
Why the forget is there a super admin password

speaking of unknown is he banned yet

Why the forget is there a super admin password

I have no idea why Kong put one in, there was both an admin pass and a SA pass. The admin pass was a bunch of random letters and characters, the SA pass was GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg. *eyeroll* They are both removed now and Unknown is permabanned. FYI, the only two other SA's on there besides me are Raven and now SirLancelot as of today, meaning Raven is the only person who could have given the pass to someone besides Kong. I had internet trouble yesterday so I wasn't able to get on, though after seeing all this I wish I had been able to get on and maybe have stopped this before it got started.

I spoke to kong last night actually. He said he's reset the server quite a few times over the last week, but he doesn't do it correctly. He's resetting it and all server prefs are getting reset to the prefs that were set when he first opened the server up last week. Meaningg the password was the same as a few days ago when someone else guessed it as "Kong321." Me and kong tried it last not and sure enough the server name, player count, admin pass, etc were all changed to an earlier setting.

noedit: well damn that didnt work

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/sabekujikaneda/3390182310/[ /img]
probably for the best.