Author Topic: Kong123's Deathrace DM  (Read 8225 times)

This server is Beyond Repair. Kong is never on, and if he is he doesnt do anything. People are ignored when asking for help, or offering advice.
The rules are as follows on the server.
1. Do not blow up your car to cheat the finish.
2. Do not spam or troll.
3. Keep any rage or caps to a minimum
4. You can get out and snipe but only for 15-20 seconds.
WTF
Sniping is not ment to be used hastly, or while driving!
Admins dont listen, most players die at the beggining, then making us wait THE ENTIRE ROUND, to get a chance. This server sponges all the players to it, instead of the sensible servers. Proof you ask? Kong123's Death Race if you dare.

Okay, what the hell
unknown lolzar gave admin to everyone and now everyones banning everyone

Okay, what the hell
unknown lolzar gave admin to everyone and now everyones banning everyone
i can confirm. he also banned sirlancelot. i asked him what he was doing, and he said he was trolling. how did he get the admin pass? ravencroft was the only SA on, did he help?

Proving my point that this server is Basically Crap.

Proving my point that this server is Basically Crap.
I thought it was decent until Unknown gave admin to everyone
i can confirm. he also banned sirlancelot. i asked him what he was doing, and he said he was trolling. how did he get the admin pass? ravencroft was the only SA on, did he help?
I wish I took screenshots but the server closed and I closed my client

unknown is more dramaworthy than the server though since like he's adminning everyone and destroying the server practically

lol
everyone was banning everyone

99% of the server was admins teleing

I have a hunch Ravencroft gave him the password.  

Anyways, this will be fixed once Kong comes back online, and the guilty parties will be dealt with accordingly.  Sorry for the delay.

I took screenshots of the mass admining
brb

forget I took a screenshot but not of the hud, oh well

I have a hunch Ravencroft gave him the password.  

Anyways, this will be fixed once Kong comes back online, and the guilty parties will be dealt with accordingly.  Sorry for the delay.
I think raven did it.
why did he have him as an admin in the first place

I think raven did it.
why did he have him as an admin in the first place

I didn't approve of it, but I digress.

Anyway, I believe this to be his doing, especially when you consider that earlier today he was starting a new Death Race of his own to compete with Kong's.  And of course his track record doesn't shine too brightly.

I have screenshots if needed. I to think it was ravencroft.

I didn't approve of it, but I digress.

Anyway, I believe this to be his doing, especially when you consider that earlier today he was starting a new Death Race of his own to compete with Kong's.  And of course his track record doesn't shine too brightly.
actually i was building it and he was just afking there and sometimes saying parts of the build looked nice