Author Topic: &-Hobo-& The Badmin.  (Read 2382 times)

I don't have any proof, cos Every-time I try uploading a screenshot, it does NOT work.
Whenever you do something to beat Hobo, he just either fetches you to kill you, repsawns, Uses Teleport and removed my Grapple rope. From His Grapple Rope mini-game.

Yet again-no proof. Don't have to post like "u suk lel"

Yes, this drama is stupid. No need to hate.

Nice job, you backfired your own thread.

Nice job, you backfired your own thread.
Thanks. But it's still the truth.

every day that I go on here and I see that Snaked_Snake still isn't banned, I question myself:
"Why?"

But no, really! I hope you get banned for this thread. It is stuff and there is no evidence.

every day that I go on here and I see that Snaked_Snake still isn't banned, I question myself:
"Why?"

But no, really! I hope you get banned for this thread. It is stuff and there is no evidence.
What did I ever do to you? Why should I get banned for making average drama? And I said that, thank you.

Why should I get banned for making average drama?
for making average drama?
average drama
This is not a average drama. Average dramas have actual proof. Do you still have the pictures on your computer, I can show you how to upload them.

This is not a average drama. Average dramas have actual proof. Do you still have the pictures on your computer, I can show you how to upload them.
Average drama is mostly about Badmins. Not proof.

Average drama is mostly about Badmins. Not proof.
I disagree, most are about how noobish certain users are, stupid kicks and bans, and scandals.

do you really think we'll believe you just because you said so

I went there last night. He did actually respawn himself after I killed him. And then he changed his playertype to a dinosaur and everyone else's to livestock. I don't have any evidence either.

he changed his playertype to a dinosaur and everyone else's to livestock
how specific

do you really think we'll believe you just because you said so
No I don't think you will.

No I don't think you will.
Then what is the point of this drama? Dramas are usually made for gaining support (from what I see) and hate on the other user. If you don't have any evidence, then we aren't going to support you or 'hate' on the other user.

Then what is the point of this drama? Dramas are usually made for gaining support (from what I see) and hate on the other user. If you don't have any evidence, then we aren't going to support you or 'hate' on the other user.
The point of drama is to explain what an idiot another user is. You don't have to say "NO PROOF BUT IT'S REAL. 100%!"